The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Pompey into the play-off spots…top two places probably out of reach, but we only topped the League Two table once (when it actually mattered...).

ozboz

Guru
£171 million worth.

Doris the tea lady that is, not the players.

Doris played a Blinder then !

ozboz

Guru
I'll watch MOTD later , according to my Bro , he's said they have no money for the transfer window , but that's him all over, very hard to call at the mo with Utd , I reckon he'll be in the Board Room Tues morn ,
Oh to be a fly on the wall !

Last edited:

MarkF

Guru
Pompey into the play-off spots…top two places probably out of reach, but we only topped the League Two table once (when it actually mattered...).

Going well but I fancy Rovrum to sneak in soonish and stay there. Bradford are all over the place, the owners demanding crazed attacking play and bollocks to defending, 30 shots yesterday but only 3 goals, conceding 2 to very poor Oxford. We've lost our only centre forward for 3 games and may well slip out of the top 6.

In yesterday's games, Hibs drew 1-1 with Killie

Forfar went into yesterday's game v table-toppers Ayr in last position in the league, and had 10 players missing; some of the U20s were drafted in and there was a trialist in there as well. Things looked to be going well enough until the 45th minute when Ayr scored, and we then went 2-0 down in the 67th minute. Despite Marc McCallum, the Forfar keeper, playing a blinder with some outstanding saves, it looked like yet another defeat. Then came 3 goals from Forfar in the last 15 minutes. Enjoy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wIB-Mah-II&feature=youtu.be

Slick

Guru
In yesterday's games, Hibs drew 1-1 with Killie

Forfar went into yesterday's game v table-toppers Ayr in last position in the league, and had 10 players missing; some of the U20s were drafted in and there was a trialist in there as well. Things looked to be going well enough until the 45th minute when Ayr scored, and we then went 2-0 down in the 67th minute. Despite Marc McCallum, the Forfar keeper, playing a blinder with some outstanding saves, it looked like yet another defeat. Then came 3 goals from Forfar in the last 15 minutes. Enjoy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wIB-Mah-II&feature=youtu.be

Keeper played a blinder. A couple of cracking goals as well.

Slick

Guru
Well done to Citeh holding the best team in the league to 0-0. They don't seem to like teams not standing off them. Famous.Last.Words
Yeah, it could be tempting fate but they have been excellent. The fans have been every bit as good, they sounded excellent when the team went in at half time.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I'll watch MOTD later , according to my Bro , he's said they have no money for the transfer window , but that's him all over, very hard to call at the mo with Utd , I reckon he'll be in the Board Room Tues morn ,
Oh to be a fly on the wall !

That's not exactly what he said. He's basically said that to keep up with the other major European teams MUFC need to spend even more. He's miffed that MCFC have spent more than MUFC although they haven't by a particularly large percentage margin.

MUFC are still the second highest net spenders in the current season after MCFC.

Top Bottom