The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Hammers playing there obligatory six pointer on tuesday.:whistle:
Badly need a few wins to haul ourselves away from the relegation dogfight.

MarkF

Guru
I went to watch Accy play Morecambe. Walking the 3 miles,something told me it'd be rained off by the time i got there. It wasn't but it was at half time.:rain:

Wasn't too good at Fleetwood where Bradford bounced back from back to back losses for the first time in 88 games, with, back to back wins. Shay McCartan, what a player!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Wasn't too good at Fleetwood where Bradford bounced back from back to back losses for the first time in 88 games, with, back to back wins. Shay McCartan, what a player!

I thought you said he was crap when he first joined Bradford?:scratch:Do you remember Paul Mullen,Mark? He was Stanley's captain when we won the conference in 2006. He played for Bradford about 7 years ago. Well i see him jogging around the local park every now and then. He's always struck me as a bit of a misery,till the other day when he ran past me as i was out walking the dog up the same park. He asked me if was wearing a Stanley scarf,or a Manc or Scouse scarf,with it being red. He actually had a little joke with me!:ohmy: "Mullers" isn't that bad i thought,as he went on his way.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
West ham had a game plan tonight and nearly got away with it.Loads of pressure by tottenham but some good defending and goalkeeping by adrian kept them out.
As the way of football, west hams first shot on goal in the 70 minute resulted in obiang smashing in a screamer from ouside the penalty area only for son to score another brilliant goal to equalize for spurs.
To be honest i'm over the moon to come away from wembley with a point.
COY!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Ross Barkley to Chelsea...not sure whether he's a good signing or not for them

Cheap really and much better than the £35m we offered at the back end of last season.

If he rehabilitates well from his injury and realises his undoubted potential then the price will be a steal.

If not he'll almost certainly realise more that £15m if he is sold again.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
After all the misery and pain so far this season, today was just brilliant, brilliant football.

Falkirk ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Dundee Utd :sad:

Top Bottom