The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
I've been keeping an eye on Real Betis ever since I went to see them lose 3-6 in an all time La Liga classic v Valencia last October. What an utterly bonkers team, beat Real Madrid away then lose to no hopers, so I settled down to watch the Seville derby last night..............wow!

What a game, the passion before and after could never happen in the monied PL, this is 6+ hour commitment.

Arrival at Betis hotel.

The game.

Back to their own stadium, fans and team.

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
@rich p v. @User

May the best team win!
Away to Middlesborough awaits :rolleyes:

gavgav

Guru
Bournemouth or Wigan away for the Shrews, awful draw. Wigan being our current main rival for promotion from League 1 or Bournemouth, who are about the worst Premiership Team you can draw, due to the small stadium and low crowds meaning you don’t make much money.

Hope we take the money from the West Ham Replay, go out gallantly and get back to concentrating on our most unlikely promotion push!

In other news, Josh Cullen has found his tooth....

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles...en-smiling-again-thanks-west-ham-medical-team

Betting suspended on Rangers getting relegated by some bookies. Sounds daft but it's a similar situation to their previous administration meltdown.

What a shame...
Previous?
How can that be for a new club?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Isn't that where things get interesting? If it's a second administration, they get hammered but if it's the first administration event for a new club it's not so bad.

U

User6179

Betting suspended on Rangers getting relegated by some bookies. Sounds daft but it's a similar situation to their previous administration meltdown.

What a shame...

Ask yersel this Andy, if you owned a company then you loaned that company £20 million, would you put it into admin and then argue with yourself about how many pennies in the pound you are willing to accept on the debt to allow the company to come out of admin?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
You just know he's wearing the full strip in that photo.:laugh: Absolute wallpaper of a man. When he got huckled out in the game against us I felt sorry for his young son who was left in tears.

Top Bottom