The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a better goal joe.
Sinclair is further out and the ball comes over at a more difficult angle and with ronaldo he is unmarked.
Don't get me wrong ronaldo is one of the greatest footballers to ever walk this earth but i just think it's been over-hyped.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ray-Wilkins-coma-1289467.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ray Wilkins has passed away met him once in the lift at the ITV building bit random. always liked him as a pundit. RIP

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...-aged-61-hospital-suffering-heart-attack.html
I'm not being disrespectful here,but has he had alcohol problems recently? I know Kenny Sansom,another former England international has had booze troubles. Maybe i'm getting them mixed up. Anyway,it's sad about him no matter what's happened in his life.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Something has occured to me with these overhead kicks, particularly the ones in crowded penalty areas: the ball is being played at head height often with a defender trying to head it, so shouldn't the attacking player be penalised for high feet?
I don't think its a hard and fast rule. In a crowded area you could be penalized but if noone is around then there is no danger.

Top Bottom