The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Still the worst team in the football league, sacking a manager who had kept us in the top 6 for 18 months was a blindingly obvious stupid move, to do it to the fan's hero was asking for trouble. 3rd in December, it's now looking like we might struggle to stay up!

Grayson out! Useless meddling owners out! The ginger god back in! 5-0 v wanky Blackpool FFS! Grrrrrrr............:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
A least you are still in the league (for now) drop a bit further and you could be playing us again, I used to love the Tuesday night games at Bratfud :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
Seeing City ship 3 goals for the second time in a few days, made my weekend ^_^

mark st1

Plastic Manc
[QUOTE 5206908, member: 9609"]it would be some finish to the season if Man U took the title[/QUOTE]

Won’t happen but least they didn’t do it today. And a bit more daylight from the dippers is a bonus :becool:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Dale denied at the last. Could have climbed out of the relegation zone today.
Sorry......;)

gavgav

Guru
Wembley is ready for the Shrews tomorrow.

Come on the Town!!

74BA16EB-5D58-4C16-B22E-98FF8011BB36.jpeg

gavgav

Guru
Still the worst team in the football league, sacking a manager who had kept us in the top 6 for 18 months was a blindingly obvious stupid move, to do it to the fan's hero was asking for trouble. 3rd in December, it's now looking like we might struggle to stay up!

Grayson out! Useless meddling owners out! The ginger god back in! 5-0 v wanky Blackpool FFS! Grrrrrrr............:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Can I please ask that you wait until after next Thursday before you pick up some points again :okay:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
City are great when they play well, but they can't bully teams like the great Leeds, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd sides of the past. They are like a posh West Ham, too easy to push aside. It shows how poor the standard is now that they are so far ahead.

Couldn’t agree more. Can you imagine any of these modern day teams against a Wimbledon from back in the day it would be a bloodbath !!

Couldn’t agree more. Can you imagine any of these modern day teams against a Wimbledon from back in the day it would be a bloodbath !!

I couldn't imagine the 'hard men' of Wimbledon even playing on the same pitch as the Leeds Utd. team in the '70s.

Try reading/watching The Damned United by David Pierce for an very entertaining read.

Ironically, Wimbledon held Leeds in the FA Cup (at Elland Rd.), IIRC, with Dickie Guy (keeper) making a name for himself.

Top Bottom