The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Bradford 0 Shrewsbury 0, garbage, a 90 minute hoof-a-thon of nothingness, wished I'd watched it in the pub. 6 points out of 42, onwards and upwards..........crowd will be recorded as 19000+, hehe, there were 8000 tops in Valley Parade tonight.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bradford 0 Shrewsbury 0, garbage, a 90 minute hoof-a-thon of nothingness, wished I'd watched it in the pub. 6 points out of 42, onwards and upwards..........crowd will be recorded as 19000+, hehe, there were 8000 tops in Valley Parade tonight.
Sounds a bit like Arsenal's gates recently. Keep claiming sell-outs when there are noticeably empty seats.....

AndyRM

XOXO
Killie made it 6 wins in a row yesterday at Hamilton. Even better was that our away support of 2,500 outnumbered the home fans. To be fair, if I was expected to sit in a shiter of a stadium with a gazebo for a stand I'd probably not bother either.

MarkF

Guru
Killie made it 6 wins in a row yesterday at Hamilton. Even better was that our away support of 2,500 outnumbered the home fans. To be fair, if I was expected to sit in a shiter of a stadium with a gazebo for a stand I'd probably not bother either.
That "stand" looks funny with the sheds atop!

MarkF

Guru
Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers, the latter looked likes they'd struggle to stay in league 1, no surprise really as a starter couldn't get game time and was let go by Bradford City. Celtic looked no better than an average Championship side and the game was littered with basic errors. Dembele was the best player on the pitch by a mile, Morelos put in a huge amount of effort and I don't think ever seen a footballer move as little as Scott Brown.

gavgav

Guru
It wasn’t the best was it!!

Luckily I did watch it in the pub.

I thought you bossed the game for 30 mins, then we got on top and for 20 mins second half we looked like scoring at any time. Then our left back stupidly got himself sent off and handed the onus back to you.

Although, how anyone can attempt to play any football on that pitch is arguable. I thought ours was poor, but that was a pudding!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
upload_2018-4-15_17-58-45.png
upload_2018-4-15_17-58-45.png

potsy

Rambler

I'm toying with the idea of watching Blackburn Rovers next season. I know it might sound daft to some but i watched them play for years in the old 2nd and 3rd divisions and enjoyed it much more than watching them play in the premiership. I've got bored with watching Accy Stanley play the same southern based teams year in year out. I just can't face another season of mundane matches.

Oh, you're an Accy fan again now then? :rolleyes:

;)

Top Bottom