The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If we don’t make it.........who knows what next season will bring.
It'll mean another season playing at shoot holes like our "Wham Stadium"!:eek: That alone should be used by your manager as a pre-match inspirational speech! :laugh: Best wishes for today! I'd rather Stanley played Rotherham than Shrewsbury next season as it's a bit more "local" and your team deserves to go up after getting so close to automatic promotion.:okay:

MarkF

Guru
It was only ever going to be Real

Yep, just like when it mattered, Juventus picked off Tottenham = There is more to football than "running around a lot". It was alarming to watch the last 30 as Liverpool simply carried on chasing a ball that had always just gone.

Was an ok game till Bales arrival, I nearly fell off my chair when he scored, wow, one of the greatest goals I've ever seen. :okay:

Yep, just like when it mattered, Juventus picked off Tottenham = There is more to football than "running around a lot". It was alarming to watch the last 30 as Liverpool simply carried on chasing a ball that had always just gone.

Was an ok game till Bales arrival, I nearly fell off my chair when he scored, wow, one of the greatest goals I've ever seen. :okay:

Worryingly, this would seem to be Southgate’s plan for the World Cup

Graham

mark st1

Plastic Manc
C0DAEFDF-2EE5-4EDF-992E-09F76A049DE5.jpeg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Sometimes we complain about our football commentators, but maybe they're not so bad after all. I couldn't put up with this bloke -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7IHVANTLA

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I can't see that at all. it was good, but no more than just a standard overhead kick that's been done many times before, and often from further out too.

U

User6179

I would suspect that the Scottish FA are checking out to see if Karius has any distant Scottish relative so as to fast track him into their national team. :whistle:

Scotland has had decent goalkeepers for the last 25 years, its England who has pish goalkeepers:tongue:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I can't see that at all. it was good, but no more than just a standard overhead kick that's been done many times before, and often from further out too.
Have to agree with @MarkF . I was gobsmacked with that goal. I think Liverpool were the better team until the Salah injury.......shows the lack of depth we have in certain areas...........BUT.......why the hell did he replace Salah with Lallana who hasn't played for many months. IMO it would have been better to risk Solanke.

Top Bottom