The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
"Lads, it's Tottenham" :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
Well MOTD lived up to its usual crap reputation lat night.

Having watched Newcastle vs Chelsea live it was one of the most lop-sided Premier League games I have ever seen. Possession 18% vs 82%. 913 passes made with 838 successful. The second highest number of successful passes within a game in PL history

Newcastle basically played very deep in a 1-5-4 which was very well drilled and executed I have to say. However, they foraged forward over the half way line maybe a dozen times in the whole 90+ minutes..

Watching the edited footage you would've thought the game was evenly balanced.

Jeez! I wish there was a decent football magazine show to watch on match day.

If you think MOTD is bad give Sportscene a go.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A good day football wise for me yesterday. Barnet beat Dagenham and Redbridge away, 8 points now, and Spurs beat Man. U.^_^

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I have found something even worse, two English guys with a rubbish internet connection stream Rangers TV on YouTube, after 5 minutes they turn off the commentary and start doing it themselves:laugh:, watch this for 10 minutes and Sportscene suddenly seems appealing.
Scottish football coverage has never been the same since the 'goal mouth stramash' man Arthur Montford retired....
Sportscene nowadays is well, dung.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Pumped by Spurs. Doesn't rhyme. But it's true.

RESPECT! RESPECT! RESPECT!

Slick

Guru
I have found something even worse, two English guys with a rubbish internet connection stream Rangers TV on YouTube, after 5 minutes they turn off the commentary and start doing it themselves:laugh:, watch this for 10 minutes and Sportscene suddenly seems appealing.
First time I watched them I turned off in disgust, second time I was rolling on the floor laughing as they kept getting caught out with the Scottish slang.:laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO

Wow. I didn't think it was possible to make Rangers TV less of a viewing option.

U

User6179

First time I watched them I turned off in disgust, second time I was rolling on the floor laughing as they kept getting caught out with the Scottish slang.:laugh:

I think they would take more money in donations if they promised to STFU in the second half :biggrin:

J1888

Über Member

They do Celtic games as well. Utterly dreadful stuff - get all excited when I see the stream and as soon as I hear them I look for another link.

Top Bottom