The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Killie finally beat Aberdeen at the 21st time of trying. Nice of us to get a bit of a break with the refereeing for a change too, particularly after last week.

Already got the feelers out for tickets to return to Villarreal. :becool:
I imagine the Ibrox PR have already written the ''our supporters were victims, the {enter name of country} Police are terrible...

Slick

Guru
Tis a bugger to get to.
It's been a while but I was there before during a champions league game. My group flew into Alicante then it was a nightmare bus trip to the game. Another group of friends flew to Seville (IIRC) then drove a hired car down to the game. Both groups had some good stories to share but neither route was ideal.

I've been all over Europe and never had an issue, although I do know the guys in charge of security could share a story or two to make your hair stand on end.
I suppose it depends what your "issue" is. The blight of pissed up bigots arriving in small towns across Scotland's lower divisions might not have been reported but it was a disgrace. There are more than a minority of your fans who are a disgrace, and your club support/excuse them.

Slick

Guru
Both sides dropping points would be a nice boost to Killie's title challenge.
Haha, probably as much as we could hope for today being it's in their back yard but the best thing about today is, you never know.

Not sure about Killie, but I heard someone say it's our worst start to a season since 95.

MarkF

Guru
I watched this and thought at least Murty's Rangers had a go whilst losing in this currently lopsided fixture. A junior coach could have done what Gerrard did today, it was pretty shameful and not befitting of a "big" club.

Slick

Guru
I watched this and thought at least Murty's Rangers had a go whilst losing in this currently lopsided fixture. A junior coach could have done what Gerrard did today, it was pretty shameful and not befitting of a "big" club.
Can't argue with that unfortunately. My only stipulation for just about anything in life is, if you have to go down, make sure you go down fighting. I would far rather a heavy defeat after a full bloodied 90 minutes as to lose in that fashion by a single goal.

MarkF

Guru
Can't argue with that unfortunately. My only stipulation for just about anything in life is, if you have to go down, make sure you go down fighting. I would far rather a heavy defeat after a full bloodied 90 minutes as to lose in that fashion by a single goal.

I think most fans would, we all want "something" to get excited about. It'll be trotted out as progress because the scoreline was tight, but the game was even more one sided than the two prior heavy defeats.

Slick

Guru
More quality refereeing from Collum yesterday, though his wasn't the most woeful refereeing display of the weekend. Take a bow, Barry Cook...

I wish our shitey refs would go on strike again and we could get those Israeli guys back

What was that all about and what did he award in the end and why?

Top Bottom