The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Matt Killgallon off to Hamilton. The same Matt Killgallon who has been out best player for two seasons and is our current player of the year, yet he's not even made the bench this season for the worst Bradford City team I've ever seen.

Our owner has gone crackers, I'd take Karl Oysten right now. Down by Christmas.

AndyRM

XOXO
Matt Killgallon off to Hamilton. The same Matt Killgallon who has been out best player for two seasons and is our current player of the year, yet he's not even made the bench this season for the worst Bradford City team I've ever seen.

Our owner has gone crackers, I'd take Karl Oysten right now. Down by Christmas.

An annoyingly good move for Accies (who I dislike for a variety of reasons). Gives them some much needed experience in their side.

MarkF

Guru
Not got the pace now but knows in advance, still a very good footballer.

Mr Killgallon is the last player left at the club who went on a leaving dinner for our sacked ginger god, a picture was taken and made public and the purge began. Best striker, best midfielder, captain and now best defender, no mercy was shown, they were all excommunicated or shipped out...............

AndyRM

XOXO
Not got the pace now but knows in advance, still a very good footballer.

Mr Killgallon is the last player left at the club who went on a leaving dinner for our sacked ginger god, a picture was taken and made public and the purge began. Best striker, best midfielder, captain and now best defender, no mercy was shown, they were all excommunicated or shipped out...............

Similar situation with Gary Dicker for us. My dad was a bit miffed when he signed for us, still is and refuses to accept that he's been one of our most consistent players in recent seasons.

AndyRM

XOXO
100bdc78-163d-48b8-952b-568e5fc199ee.jpg

bf6a99fc-2628-43e1-a053-bf6159ccd066.jpg

Some tough groups in there. Especially for Tottenham!

Slick

Guru
IMG-20180830-WA0000.jpg

Can you tell I'm quite pleased?

ozboz

Guru
I woke this morning and put Sky News on , the journo said Ronaldo is returning to old Trafford , playing for his new club . With their present form in th PL, watch the space , anyone reckon they will get to the second stage ? Also Spurs got their work cut out ,

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And the Europa League draw

Group B: CELTIC, Red Bull Salzburg, RB Leipzig, Rosenborg

Group E: ARSENAL, Sporting Lisbon, Qarabag, Vorskla Poltava

Group G: Villarreal, Rapid Vienna, Spartak Moscow, RANGERS

Group L: CHELSEA, PAOK, BATE Borisov, MOL Vidi

Slick

Guru
And the Europa League draw

Group B: CELTIC, Red Bull Salzburg, RB Leipzig, Rosenborg

Group E: ARSENAL, Sporting Lisbon, Qarabag, Vorskla Poltava

Group G: Villarreal, Rapid Vienna, Spartak Moscow, RANGERS

Group L: CHELSEA, PAOK, BATE Borisov, MOL Vidi
Already got the feelers out for tickets to return to Villarreal. :becool:

MarkF

Guru
An annoyingly good move for Accies (who I dislike for a variety of reasons). Gives them some much needed experience in their side.

I saw the Accy video of his arrival, amazing, and astonishingly professional compared to the bollocks Bradford City serve up.

We lost again v Joey Barton's Fleetwoods 10 men, as well as losing Matt Killgallon, his partner (Nat Knight-Percival) has now gone AWOL, "personal problems" despite his shirt being seen and pictured on the dressing room hook before last week's KO, just before he vanished........he's another excommunicated then.

Our crackpot omnipotent owner is playing fantasy football with Bradford City, from a good L1 team at Wembley for the play off final where we lost 0-1 to an offside goal, one with 19000 ST holders we now have a garbage one with 15000 ST holders, our god-like manager sacked whilst in the top 6 (where we'd been for 18 months) the kit man has vanished, the physio/stats man vanished, player liaison woman vanished, CEO on "gardening leave", all our good players sold or excommunicated for not showing 100% allegiance to the owners, garbage ones arriving as replacements, our under 18's coach (they finished bottom last season) is now our first team "coach", we had 3 strikers but 1 is injured so we sent another out on loan......................where is scored the winner for Yeovil today. Next stop bottom 4, from where we won't escape.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I saw the Accy video of his arrival, amazing, and astonishingly professional compared to the bollocks Bradford City serve up.

We lost again v Joey Barton's Fleetwoods 10 men, as well as losing Matt Killgallon, his partner (Nat Knight-Percival) has now gone AWOL, "personal problems" despite his shirt being seen and pictured on the dressing room hook before last week's KO, just before he vanished........he's another excommunicated then.

Our crackpot omnipotent owner is playing fantasy football with Bradford City, from a good L1 team at Wembley for the play off final where we lost 0-1 to an offside goal, one with 19000 ST holders we now have a garbage one with 15000 ST holders, our god-like manager sacked whilst in the top 6 (where we'd been for 18 months) the kit man has vanished, the physio/stats man vanished, player liaison woman vanished, CEO on "gardening leave", all our good players sold or excommunicated for not showing 100% allegiance to the owners, garbage ones arriving as replacements, our under 18's coach (they finished bottom last season) is now our first team "coach", we had 3 strikers but 1 is injured so we sent another out on loan......................where is scored the winner for Yeovil today. Next stop bottom 4, from where we won't escape.
Terrible stuff, but it could be even worse (Pompey have been there, done that). Hope the situation improves.

Top Bottom