The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Forfar 4 - Hibees 5 would be good.
0-0 at HT, Hibs have had about 75% of the possession but a good defensive performance from Forfar

AndyRM

XOXO
0-0 at HT, Hibs have had about 75% of the possession but a good defensive performance from Forfar

Good game so far I think. Hibs need a striker or someone to hold it up better, getting f*ck all trying to always go wide. Forfar keeping it tidy with some neat breaks. That shot in the 40th minute was very close.

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a load of moaning about an artificial surface. Weird.

I had to go on infant settling duty before the goals but I enjoyed what I saw.
1st goal was a through ball and Forfar #4 was left on the wrong side and (rather bizarrely) ran a parallel line back rather than closing the player down, so when the keeper saved she was still nowhere near the ball. The 2nd was a bit of ping-pong, almost bordering on a stramash.

AndyRM

XOXO
Very nice to see my FB page full of praise for the match, lots of people tagging the players and a whole lot of good vibes.

Sounds like the opposite of the Beeb's HYS (which is seriously outdated). The majority of contributers on there seem to have gone to the "wendyball" school of thinking when it comes to fitba.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Sounds like the opposite of the Beeb's HYS (which is seriously outdated). The majority of contributers on there seem to have gone to the "wendyball" school of thinking when it comes to fitba.

HYS is dross of the first magnitude at the best of times and the football HYS's are dreadful - full of spitefull trolling fools with a limited grasp of language. A bit like reading the best of the worst threads on The Fighting Cock or Red & White Kop - both of which are chock-full of semi-literate fan posts whose vicious verbal diarrhea seems to go unmodded.

Generally HYS is dreadfully political with the Beeb applying a very selective approach that suits its own ends when deciding which news item to HYS. Irritating!

Sorry that's a bit ranty - I think the fact that, yet again, it is raining hard and very claggy out there today is frying my brain. Plus no EPL footy today due to yet another boring International Break. :wacko:

Some Beans on Toast and a cuppa will probably perk me up...

AndyRM

XOXO
HYS is dross of the first magnitude at the best of times and the football HYS's are dreadful - full of spitefull trolling fools with a limited grasp of language. A bit like reading the best of the worst threads on The Fighting Cock or Red & White Kop - both of which are chock-full of semi-literate fan posts whose vicious verbal diarrhea seems to go unmodded.

Generally HYS is dreadfully political with the Beeb applying a very selective approach that suits its own ends when deciding which news item to HYS. Irritating!

Sorry that's a bit ranty - I think the fact that, yet again, it is raining hard and very claggy out there today is frying my brain. Plus no EPL footy today due to yet another boring International Break. :wacko:

Some Beans on Toast and a cuppa will probably perk me up...

Top rant.

Top Bottom