The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apart fae the Jambos being top, this table looks guid tae me

Do1oMWiXsAA6iab.jpg

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Looks like Jose will be getting the sack in the morning.
2 nil down to Newcastle shows the players have stopped trying.

Always wait until FT to take the mickey out of them :angry:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bad news for Pompey: Unbeaten run ended by Gillingham, at home.....
Good news for Pompey: Peterborough lost at home as well, and 4-0, so we're still top, still by three points but now with a better goal difference as well.

gavgav

Guru
Thanks for the generous donation of 3 points yesterday @Accy cyclist ^_^. I wasn’t at the game, but dad went and said that the game changed when your goalie was sent off. We huffed and puffed and made hard work of breaking down the 10 men, but got there in the end!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thanks for the generous donation of 3 points yesterday @Accy cyclist ^_^. I wasn’t at the game, but dad went and said that the game changed when your goalie was sent off. We huffed and puffed and made hard work of breaking down the 10 men, but got there in the end!
Delighted to hear(!):rolleyes:

75 minutes against 10 men and you still made a meal of it!:whistle: ;)

Slick

Guru
Just back from watching Rangers take on the mighty table topping Jam Tarts. As good a first half as I've seen for a long time for lots of different reasons. It didn't quite go the way the doubters wanted, and another excellent 3 points in the bank for the gers.

Just back from watching Rangers take on the mighty table topping Jam Tarts. As good a first half as I've seen for a long time for lots of different reasons. It didn't quite go the way the doubters wanted, and another excellent 3 points in the bank for the gers.
To keep you in mid-table mediocrity :laugh:

;)

I sometimes have a very small bet on the football, and enjoy watching live games on Bet365; they show coverage of loads of games, from leagues around the world. I appreciate they do this to entice people to gamble, and not as a public service. I've watched some cracking games this weekend, I'll not go as far as saying they are any better than the games on SKY/BT Sport as I don't know what games are shown but I really enjoy watching games from around the world.

Top Bottom