The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brendan Rogers is a cock

Stephenite

Membå
I sometimes have a very small bet on the football, and enjoy watching live games on Bet365; they show coverage of loads of games, from leagues around the world. I appreciate they do this to entice people to gamble, and not as a public service. I've watched some cracking games this weekend, I'll not go as far as saying they are any better than the games on SKY/BT Sport as I don't know what games are shown but I really enjoy watching games from around the world.
You must live in a different universe to me.

Worked late Friday. Up early saturday, pack, and drive her and the kids to the 'cottage' (five hour trip), with a little (halfhour) extended route to a mountain community's yearly market day. Notice we are the only visitors. I ask for a coffee but the coffee's gone cold. Couple of girls sent off to fetch coffee by an equally young but solid chap. There's four tables with wares (local production) and a name stands out. A name on a business card beside some leather handbags, wallets, etc. A name - Hugo O., pianotuner. I say out loud 'I know this Hugo'. I get into conversation with a delightful gf. But the kids are going mental and it's time to get them fed and in bed. ---> Cottage, fed, bedtime story, and i'm free for the evening. I put on the second half of Everton vs. Leicester and 5 mins later SHE comes in shouting this is effing anti-social!

Stephenite

Membå

Worked late Friday. Up early saturday, pack, and drive her and the kids to the 'cottage' (five hour trip), with a little (halfhour) extended route to a mountain community's yearly market day. Notice we are the only visitors. I ask for a coffee but the coffee's gone cold. Couple of girls sent off to fetch coffee by an equally young but solid chap. There's four tables with wares (local production) and a name stands out. A name on a business card beside some leather handbags, wallets, etc. A name - Hugo O., pianotuner. I say out loud 'I know this Hugo'. I get into conversation with a delightful gf. But the kids are going mental and it's time to get them fed and in bed. ---> Cottage, fed, bedtime story, and i'm free for the evening. I put on the second half of Everton vs. Leicester and 5 mins later SHE comes in shouting this is effing anti-social!
I'm not normally interested in Everton vs. Leicester - I just need a bit of balance.

Scandinavian detective plot?

Dinnae involve me, I just like watching obscure fitba

Slick

Guru
To keep you in mid-table mediocrity :laugh:

;)
Mid table (for now) maybe, mediocrity, not a chance. Best game I've seen in a long time, although I'm sure hearts fans didn't see it that way although they should be congratulated for going so long undefeated. As for their bubble bursting, I doubt it. That was a very good side that almost had to pay to get back in for the second half.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
In a way I feel bad for him. It can't be easy to be told you're an amazing manager all the time when you're clearly not.

Let’s see how he does at Aston Villa. Sleeping giant, and all that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thanks for the generous donation of 3 points yesterday @Accy cyclist ^_^. I wasn’t at the game, but dad went and said that the game changed when your goalie was sent off. We huffed and puffed and made hard work of breaking down the 10 men, but got there in the end!
I saw this in the local paper last night. Sadly 'Coley' and his assistant Jimmy Bell sometimes let their tempers get the better of them. You can take the Scouser out the jungle....:whistle:
?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen.jpg

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen.jpg

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Brendan Rogers is a cock

There was a documentary about Liverpool on Channel 5 a few years ago with a priceless scene that summed up Rodgers perfectly for me - he rolled his swanky car (complete with personalised number plate) into the staff car park and left it parked diagonally across two disabled parking bays.

I know the shot was probably staged but anyone with a shred of self-awareness would have considered how that would look on national TV.

AndyRM

XOXO
There was a documentary about Liverpool on Channel 5 a few years ago with a priceless scene that summed up Rodgers perfectly for me - he rolled his swanky car (complete with personalised number plate) into the staff car park and left it parked diagonally across two disabled parking bays.

I know the shot was probably staged but anyone with a shred of self-awareness would have considered how that would look on national TV.

The envelope thing was glorious too.

Top Bottom