The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hey there fellow football fans! I'd like your opinions on this shirt i'm thinking of buying. I do like bright colours and designs,so what do you think about it?

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2017-18-loja-cd-gk-pink-shirt-bnib.html

upload_2018-10-31_8-35-8.jpeg

Loja Club Deportivo is about the size of most 6th 7th 8th tier clubs in England.

ozboz

Guru
Go for it @Accy cyclist ! I once got a retro City shirt of that company ,it wasn’t as colourful as them ones though !

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
We all get used to footballers feigning injury and falling over but last night our club captain broke his ankle 10 minutes from the end and despite being in visible pain as he hopped around the pitch he played on - making tackles and challenges because all our subs were on. Well done Aaron Muirhead

Slick

Guru
We all get used to footballers feigning injury and falling over but last night our club captain broke his ankle 10 minutes from the end and despite being in visible pain as he hopped around the pitch he played on - making tackles and challenges because all our subs were on. Well done Aaron Muirhead
Didn't realise he was so badly injured. He stays across from me so I'll look out for him in his stookie.

MarkF

Guru
Hey there fellow football fans! I'd like your opinions on this shirt i'm thinking of buying. I do like bright colours and designs,so what do you think about it?

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2017-18-loja-cd-gk-pink-shirt-bnib.html

View attachment 436321

Loja Club Deportivo is about the size of most 6th 7th 8th tier clubs in England.

I love Spanish football but this is just one in a looooong line of crackers Spanish football shirts sponsored by local food producers. You are behind the times Accy. :okay:

CD Lugo

kraken-lugo-cd.jpg

Lorca

lahoyalorca.jpg

CD Guijuelo
cd-guijuelo-2-camiseta-1516.png

AndyRM

XOXO
Another good result for Killie in Glasgow tonight, the 7th game we've gone behind in but got something from which is pretty amazing. Steve Clarke is easily the best coach/manager in Scotland right now, with Gary Holt not far behind.

Slick

Guru
Another good result for Killie in Glasgow tonight, the 7th game we've gone behind in but got something from which is pretty amazing. Steve Clarke is easily the best coach/manager in Scotland right now, with Gary Holt not far behind.
No wish to take anything away from anyone as your 5eam are there on merit but I was at the game and it was pretty dire from both teams. The goal was a peach though.

AndyRM

XOXO
No wish to take anything away from anyone as your 5eam are there on merit but I was at the game and it was pretty dire from both teams. The goal was a peach though.

Yeah, I watched bits and pieces of it on a rubbish stream. Not the best advert for the game, but they can't all be and at least no goalkeepers were punched or coins thrown. Embarrassing stuff.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

An opposing team's player went down in the box in front of our home supporters end a year or so ago. Those behind the goal were chanting"You soft bastard!,you soft bastard!"at him as the physio or whatever they're called now was treating him. It turned out he'd broken his leg in two places.

F..k..g idiots!!!:thumbsdown:

AndyRM

XOXO
An opposing team's player went down in the box in front of our home supporters end a year or so ago. Those behind the goal were chanting"You soft bastard!,you soft bastard!"at him as the physio or whatever they're called now was treating him. It turned out he'd broken his leg in two places.

F..k..g idiots!!!:thumbsdown:

Unless there were bones sticking out that's barely an injury.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Unless there were bones sticking out that's barely an injury.
They even had the oxygen mask over his face,yet the idiots were still chanting it. It's the same when a player,most likely a goalkeeper, gets the "You fat bastard" treatment. This from fans who come back from the burger van at half time with their hands full of pies and hot dogs,balancing the stuff on their beer bellies:rolleyes:. Not forgetting the "We hate Cockneys and we hate Cockneys" chant when we played Exeter (200 miles from London) last season and Portsmouth (70 miles from London) last Saturday.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
They even had the oxygen mask over his face,yet the idiots were still chanting it. It's the same when a player,most likely a goalkeeper, gets the "You fat bastard" treatment. This from fans who come back from the burger van at half time with their hands full of pies and hot dogs,balancing the stuff on their beer bellies:rolleyes:. Not forgetting the "We hate Cockneys and we hate Cockneys" chant when we played Exeter (200 miles from London) last season and Portsmouth (70 miles from London) last Saturday.:rolleyes:
The chants don't necessarily have to make any sense, they are just designed to inflict maximum annoyance to those they are directed at. :okay:

Top Bottom