The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Glen Hoddle is in hospital after collapsing at the BT Sports studio this morning. It is being described as serious.

MarkF

Guru
Gillingham 4- 0 Bradford City, now adrift at the bottom and with Pompey visiting next week. :sad: We've started to arrange demo's and our £1k plane will be over Valley Parade next week towing a banner demanding that our egomaniac owner goes..........asap.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is it possible to be a football fan but not like football? Sat there at today's Stanley match i was more interested in people watching (What the fark is he wearing?!:ohmy: I know her from somewhere,but where?! :scratch:etc etc) than the game. We could've won by the way if their keeper hadn't saved Billy Kee's usual hammered penalty attempt. I just sat there thinking i've forked out 15 quid for this and i'm not actually enjoying it. I sat there wishing i'd gone a bike ride instead. I'll probably miss the next few home games and wait for the Sunderland match on the 8th of December.:tired:

Edit...15 quid would've bought me 5 and a half pints down the local pub tonight,but think positive! I suppose supping 5 pints is more unhealthy than watching 'boring' football, :dry:

Last edited:
A fine 3-2 home win today for Forfar against Raith.

In the amateur game it was another trip across the Border to Tweedmouth. The game was abandoned after 15 minutes, at 0-0, due to our left back breaking his leg. :thumbsdown:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Is it possible to be a football fan but not like football? Sat there at today's Stanley match i was more interested in people watching (What the fark is he wearing?!:ohmy: I know her from somewhere,but where?! :scratch:etc etc) than the game. We could've won by the way if their keeper hadn't saved Billy Kee's usual hammered penalty attempt. I just sat there thinking i've forked out 15 quid for this and i'm not actually enjoying it. I sat there wishing i'd gone a bike ride instead. I'll probably miss the next few home games and wait for the Sunderland match on the 8th of December.:tired:

Edit...15 quid would've bought me 5 and a half pints down the local pub tonight,but think positive! I suppose supping 5 pints is more unhealthy than watching 'boring' football, :dry:
Honours even. From the official Pompey report, sounds like the second half dragged a bit.....not surprising your attention wandered!

gavgav

Guru
Gillingham 4- 0 Bradford City, now adrift at the bottom and with Pompey visiting next week. :sad: We've started to arrange demo's and our £1k plane will be over Valley Parade next week towing a banner demanding that our egomaniac owner goes..........asap.

I reckon Hopkin will be sacked and Paul Hurst given the job, within the week.

MarkF

Guru
I reckon Hopkin will be sacked and Paul Hurst given the job, within the week.

I'll wager good money that your wrong.

Hopkin refused to do any media duties so may well have walked. Hurst still has credit from his Shrews tenure and if he thought Ipswich was a tough gig he will know Bradford CIty is an impossible one, after all, everybody in football knows that.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Referee 2 Everton 1

I used to think Moss was just incompetent, but I'm finding it more and more difficult to avoid the conclusion that he's bent.

Top Bottom