The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
I'll wager good money that your wrong.

Hopkin refused to do any media duties so may well have walked. Hurst still has credit from his Shrews tenure and if he thought Ipswich was a tough gig he will know Bradford CIty is an impossible one, after all, everybody in football knows that.
He lives up Sheffield way and surely is the prime manager to turn round a struggling a league one club though. He did it with us and he’d be a good bet to do it with you guys.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
How did it go? Not a bad result for you! I found it :giggle: anyway.;)

Great match. We were brilliant and played Burnley off the park.

Hilarious that one of the pubs on the way back from the shopping centre has been renamed The Royal Dyche - even the Henry VIII image on the hanging sign is Dyche himself! :laugh:

Burnley hard-core who usually make a heck of a racket were very quiet today - understandably I guess.

Slick

Guru
As predicted Celtic v Aberdeen.
Celtic strolled it today.
Yeah, watched both games and they did stroll it almost as easily as they will stroll the final.

The disappointing thing for me was, despite dominating for large swathes of the game we could have played another 90 minutes and we still wouldn't have scored.

MarkF

Guru
He lives up Sheffield way and surely is the prime manager to turn round a struggling a league one club though. He did it with us and he’d be a good bet to do it with you guys.
You could give us Paul Hurst and his pick of the 4 best L1 players and we will still go down. 4000 fans didn't renew their ST's, 4000 others didn't even bother going to the last home game that they'd paid for. We have a National League North squad operating in L1, hence we are bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:

vickster

Legendary Member
I didn't realise the numbers were quite so low.

Hopefully he gets through this.
That’s a rather old stat actually :blush:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The best coach in the world cannot help us right now.
Speaking of which!:whistle:

"What, me take the f..k..g Bradford Job?!! Is Yous taking the f..k..g piss wack"?!
stream_img.jpg

000a%20chalice-016%20poison.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom