The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Bradford now have the worst results in the football league in 2018 and only Plymouth are keeping us off the bottom spot. I can see our crackpot German ownership duo taking us right out of the league next season all the time still telling us "They know football & we have to take them seriously".:rolleyes:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
"What's that you say Potsy? I Can't hear you"!!!

201018-v-Peterborough-L1-McConville2.jpg

http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/10/gallery-posh-stanley/

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A night to forget for Stanley, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45871933 but we're still 4th and even if we'd won we would've stayed 4th due to Sunderland's far superior goal difference. Plus Barnsley lost so they didn't overtake us,so things could've been worse. We'll be taking this defeat out on Portsmouth on Saturday!:boxing:

Slick

Guru
Yeah, pretty incredible but all to common from that part of the world at that time. I bet at least he will appreciate where he is now and how he earns his cash. I bet every manager prays at night to get a player with hus attitud. Well done him.

PaulB

Legendary Member
A very unusual atmosphere at Anfield last night with a completely red ground. I've never been to a game where there were no opposition supporters in the stadium and I've seen every game Blackburn Rovers have played at Anfield since the advent of the Premier League as well! There was a definite lull in the noise once it was under way and difficult to get motivated without the normal call-and-response thing.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
A very unusual atmosphere at Anfield last night with a completely red ground. I've never been to a game where there were no opposition supporters in the stadium and I've seen every game Blackburn Rovers have played at Anfield since the advent of the Premier League as well! There was a definite lull in the noise once it was under way and difficult to get motivated without the normal call-and-response thing.

Been to Anfield three times now, not my favourite ground - we've had a few very abusive experiences from LFC supporters.

Can't fault the place for atmosphere though. Terrific racket from the LFC fans.

Top Bottom