The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's a site I would recommend fir fitba fans who have a mobile phone (there may be some who don't). He knocked this up for me, now on general sale
nostalgiacases.co uk
forfar-athletic-1977-1980-home-shirt-phone-case.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Buying the league just like Salford :laugh:

McConville's still a tosser too :tongue:
Buying the league in what way? If you mean having an owner who's put enough money in to put us in the black after decades in the red and one who's put money in to stop our best players leaving at the end of every season for not necessarily better clubs but bigger pay packets and one who's spent his money to make the ground somewhere nice to visit,unlike our old shoot tip of old and someone who comes from around here and not the far east or middle east to buy a 'toy' and someone who...........Then so be it!:thanks:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And we're six points clear of Posh thanks to that. More of a test for you on Saturday, though.....;)
More of a test (more for our fans than our players after they were attacked there last April..horrible place it is!) this coming Tuesday when we play away at Luton. ;) Next Saturday should be good. How many will you bring up here? 1800 maybe?

potsy

Rambler
Buying the league in what way? If you mean having an owner who's put enough money in to put us in the black after decades in the red and one who's put money in to stop our best players leaving at the end of every season for not necessarily better clubs but bigger pay packets and one who's spent his money to make the ground somewhere nice to visit,unlike our old shoot tip of old and someone who comes from around here and not the far east or middle east to buy a 'toy' and someone who...........Then so be it!:thanks:
Whatever :tongue:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
More of a test (more for our fans than our players after they were attacked there last April..horrible place it is!) this coming Tuesday when we play away at Luton. ;) Next Saturday should be good. How many will you bring up here? 1800 maybe?
Might be that many, or more. 1961 were at the Coventry match....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Might be that many, or more. 1961 were at the Coventry match....
We're about 135 miles further up the road,so i'd knock about 200 hundred off that. Still,1761 will make the total attendance about 3,400.

Some Blackburn and Burnley fans have been mocking out gates,saying we should be getting about 4 to 4.5 thousand now we're in a higher division:rolleyes:. Our home fans numbers have gone up from around 1100 regulars to around 1700 in a year. That's about a 55% increase. That's good to me!

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Potential banana skin for my team this afternoon going to Hamilton with their worst away start since 89 and with an important midweek European tie, there will be some looking to make sure they stay fit for that. Rangers teams have never particularly taken to an artificial surface but it's the same for everyone and I would still plump for a very hard fought 2 goal win for my team to move us above Hibs in 5th place.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Buying the league just like Salford :laugh:

McConville's still a tosser too :tongue:
Oh,and i'd also like to add that Accy do not spend daft money like Salford who've bought the best non league and sometimes very good League 2 players and given them fantastic at that level pay packets. Our manager has a knack of finding rough round the edges non league players and turning them into good,sometimes very good league players. I don't think Accy have ever spent big on a player. :cuppa:
NOBBERS :thumbsdown:
Utd_2612430b.jpg

NICE CHAPS :thumbsup:
021115-coleman-bell-feature-640x360.jpg

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG5mBSaStQ2waC8CtbnF4AmcoqvDAjZQgyhtoz5gLGBWPesKwq.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG5mBSaStQ2waC8CtbnF4AmcoqvDAjZQgyhtoz5gLGBWPesKwq.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 021115-coleman-bell-feature-640x360.jpg
    021115-coleman-bell-feature-640x360.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Utd_2612430b.jpg