The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Super jack had last laugh scoring the winner, hopefully Mr pc in the custody suite kept the sad nose up to date with the score

jongooligan

Legendary Member
STVAFS. Leeds v Wednesday moved to a 5.30 KO after I've already bought my train tickets. Cost an extra £15 to change return ticket but worse than that is that I'll be in Leeds 7 hrs before KO and the pubs will be open. It's going to be a very expensive day. :cheers:

And I'm not supposed to be drinking due to high blood pressure but that's another story.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Super jack had last laugh scoring the winner, hopefully Mr pc in the custody suite kept the sad nose up to date with the score
There seemed to another problem at the end of the game, a steward allegedly kicked out and pushed Grealish as he went towards the tunnel?
I heard something about it on the radio, but nothing else on the news.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

vickster

Legendary Member
That was quick! Presumably pleaded guilty although even for someone as stupid as he clearly is it would have been hard to deny.

Lives on an appropriately named street (well not for the next few months obvs)

Good. That'll learn 'im.

Do you think they'll keep his job open for him ?? :laugh:

@Paulus when super jack was celebrating with us the steward got a couple of sly kicks in , funny how when Tyrone mings appeared he shuffled off asap bit too big to bully.
Anyroad less of that we won , once again good overcame evil and all is good in the universe ;)

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
STVAFS. Leeds v Wednesday moved to a 5.30 KO after I've already bought my train tickets. Cost an extra £15 to change return ticket but worse than that is that I'll be in Leeds 7 hrs before KO and the pubs will be open. It's going to be a very expensive day. :cheers:

And I'm not supposed to be drinking due to high blood pressure but that's another story.

I bet many on here don't get STVAFS :laugh:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Well I'm not a Villa fan but it was nice that Grealish had the last laugh.

Anybody know if he's related to Tony Grealish, who used to play for Luton Town? He was a good player.

Top Bottom