The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Guru
I'd love to go and watch Chelsea in the final, but 6,000 tickets and (if you believe the internet) packages without tickets (i.e flight and hotel) of £980 are ridiculous.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'd love to go and watch Chelsea in the final, but 6,000 tickets and (if you believe the internet) packages without tickets (i.e flight and hotel) of £980 are ridiculous.
People complain about the atmosphere at football matches not being what it was, hardly surprising when most of the ground will be filled with neutrals and corporate suits.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How many neutrals will want to travel to Baku to see the game? I find it hard to believe there are 60 odd thousand of them.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
How many neutrals will want to travel to Baku to see the game? I find it hard to believe there are 60 odd thousand of them.

Lots and lots of "Collect 20 tokens to win a seat at the Champions League Final" neutrals though. UEFA see football as an enriching exercise for themselves.

Levo-Lon

Guru

Its Saturday :smile: I'm always happy on a weekend .. Its just silly, we could hold them at Wembley and the Millennium.
Stupid rules and even stupider people who organise it.

I guess some pockets will be bulging

postman

Legendary Member
Half time at Wembley and Salford lead.The ground looks great,the pitch fantastic the team colours,and the game is wonderful.Good quality football.I am expecting more goals second half.

MarkF

Guru
Beating Hibs today all but guarantees Killie Europa League football next season. Unreal. From scudding along, narrowly avoiding relegation for nearly a decade to this is scarcely believable.

Seen "noise" lately & fair enough, but l hope he stays another season and his options increase.

Top Bottom