The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
Would you have been happier if I'd referred to them as the 'Huns'? The Bigot brothers are what they're known as down here mate.
If I want to fall out about football I can go on plenty of other places to do it.
On here I like to stay positive about the game and it's fans.

pjd57

Veteran
Visited the Celtic ticket office today .
Happy to get a league cup final ticket , so that's another trip across the city on my bike.

There's talk of the office closing and going to online only.
Apparently some clubs already do this.
Any good or bad experience of this ?

AndyRM

XOXO
Visited the Celtic ticket office today .
Happy to get a league cup final ticket , so that's another trip across the city on my bike.

There's talk of the office closing and going to online only.
Apparently some clubs already do this.
Any good or bad experience of this ?

It's a sensible move IMO, but you'll always have an element who'll not be happy about it.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm one of that " element ". Mainly because I enjoy the ride across town to pick up tickets.

With you there. I've kept tickets from a few matches and gigs over the years as mementos. An email doesn't evoke quite the same nostalgia.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Pochettino sacked. Mourinho allegedly in the frame. Whatever's wrong with Spurs at the moment, that isn't going to sort it...
He has the job apparently.
I cant imagine the fans being overjoyed. I know when there was talk of him getting Liverpool job the fans were hating the idea.
Some of the Spurs fans are threatening to chant/sing thier anti-Levy stuff this weekend.

Top Bottom