The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
And now, a man who always eschewed after-shave...

Yul never wore cologne.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Emery has been sacked at Arsenal

Typical west ham,after playing s**t for two months we suddenly turn up at chelsea.
Getting rid of roberto and putting alvin martins son in goal definitely helped.
We have to have a few more games like this until i get my faith back in pellegrini.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Liverpool win yet again. They could/should have been 5 nil up by halftime but still (again) made such hard work of it.
City draw
Chelsea lose
If Leicester dont get a result today then surely the title must be thiers.....please.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Liverpool win yet again. They could/should have been 5 nil up by halftime but still (again) made such hard work of it.
City draw
Chelsea lose
If Leicester dont get a result today then surely the title must be thiers.....please.
Well you know only too well what's going to happen there. Evertonil will roll over and regard their defeat to Leicester as a victory as it narrows Liverpool's lead to eight points and allow Evertonil to come roaring out of the traps at us on Wednesday night. That's going to happen as sure as night follows day.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Joey Barton said on radio Lancs after yesterday's game "You can't polish a turd", in reference to a player he thought wasn't a good player. I was just shocked and judging by the interviewer's response so was he! :ohmy:

Top Bottom