The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Yeah,but it was money well spent! Wolves and Derby had similar 'sugar daddies',but they didn't have a great manager at the time like Rovers did! You can have as much money as you like,but you have to know how to spend it!! Anyway,i thought you'd be posting about your club's efforts that day, that made the Rovers dream possible. If it wasn't for your club's defence,especially your keeper Ludek Miklosco:notworthy: the Mancs would've won the title! Rumours went around Blackburn,the following weeks and months after the game that Rovers had a 'thank you' medal made for him.:okay:

Were you at the game Joe?

No, that was after I stopped going. At that time I was working every weekend with days off in the week.

Stephenite

Membå
The Bundesliga is back!

The beeb's Bundesliga quiz below:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52653856

I got 4/11.

Slick

Guru

gavgav

Guru
Obviously a big step forward but pretty sterile without the fans.
It’s just surreal, watching football with no fans and the echo around the stadium. Feels like pre season friendlies.....but I guess it has to start somewhere and this is the only way

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Apologies if this has already been posted,

"Leeds United fans are ecstatic with the news that they will be promoted to the Premier League even if the season is curtailed. ... The EFL have confirmed that league tables will be decided by an unweighted points-per-game system if the 2019/20 season is curtailed"

13 rider

Guru
Apologies if this has already been posted,

"Leeds United fans are ecstatic with the news that they will be promoted to the Premier League even if the season is curtailed. ... The EFL have confirmed that league tables will be decided by an unweighted points-per-game system if the 2019/20 season is curtailed"
With their record of falling at the last hurdle they should be delighted @Supersuperleeds must be happy . The premier League just need to sort out relegation !!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
With their record of falling at the last hurdle they should be delighted @Supersuperleeds must be happy . The premier League just need to sort out relegation !!
They do have a history of that!

MarkF

Guru
It pains me, but L666ds would be an asset to the PL and hopefully Bielsa will stick around to provide the most thrilling football on show anywhere.

Was nice to see the L2 clubs all vote to end the season, even those (Like Bradford) who had been top 3/6 for most of it, but will now lose out. Compare that to the squabbling in L1, the Championship and the PL!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
It pains me, but L666ds would be an asset to the PL and hopefully Bielsa will stick around to provide the most thrilling football on show anywhere.

Was nice to see the L2 clubs all vote to end the season, even those (Like Bradford) who had been top 3/6 for most of it, but will now lose out. Compare that to the squabbling in L1, the Championship and the PL!

League two have certainly shown the rest of the divisions how to behave.

Top Bottom