The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As a Swindon fan I’d be pleased if we were awarded the title, but suspect we won’t be promoted as the League One clubs will vote for no-one to be relegated, just as we have.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
As a Swindon fan I’d be pleased if we were awarded the title, but suspect we won’t be promoted as the League One clubs will vote for no-one to be relegated, just as we have.
I'm pretty confident there will be relegations across the leagues. I can't see how the FA and the EFL can insist there is relegation from the premier league and the football league not follow.

The only fudge might be league one were they declare Bury were "relegated" and therefore only Barrow come up, rather than Stevenage going down and being replaced by Harrogate

I'm pretty confident there will be relegations across the leagues. I can't see how the FA and the EFL can insist there is relegation from the premier league and the football league not follow.

The only fudge might be league one were they declare Bury were "relegated" and therefore only Barrow come up, rather than Stevenage going down and being replaced by Harrogate
I hope you’re right but, being a typical english football supporter, I’ll assume the worst is going to happen until proved otherwise. :rolleyes:

Slick

Guru
Just watched a rerun of Scotland's world cup match against Brazil from 1974, man that was pure class. You can stick your soulless German football right up your Bundesliga give me the full throttle stuff all day long. :okay:

pjd57

Veteran

MarkF

Guru
I think Celtic being confirmed as Champions is fair enough, but the next season, whenever that is, should be a belter with Rangers like men possessed.^_^

Stephenite

Membå
It could be 18¾
^_^

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It will be a full 19........only clowns and idiots will think differently
It will.

But unfortunately for Liverpool it will pass either not really cared about or un-noticed by a large swathe of the population. I'm afraid we live in times when health and worries about how the hell they are going to pay the bills are the dominant factors for millions of people.

As a West Ham fan I would normally be pretty sore if they were relegated under whatever system they come up with to make a decision, whether a form of pools panel deciding results or playing behind closed doors. This year I'd just shrug my shoulders, it all seems fairly trivial.

Top Bottom