The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So city have now been destroyed in the premier league and are out of the fa cup. So why are they favourites for the champions league and favourites for next years premier league?

I mean they have lost 9 league games this year, klopp has only lost 4 in the last two seasons, won the champions league last year and the league at a canter this year...........so why the pep and city love in??

AndyRM

XOXO
I must be missing the City love in - this is the top article on the BBC's football section:

As the likeliest English club to reach the quarter finals, it's pretty natural that the media here would rate their chances.

MarkF

Guru
So city have now been destroyed in the premier league and are out of the fa cup. So why are they favourites for the champions league and favourites for next years premier league?

I mean they have lost 9 league games this year, klopp has only lost 4 in the last two seasons, won the champions league last year and the league at a canter this year...........so why the pep and city love in??

I see them as an outsider that the cartel of big clubs (inc Liverpool) don't like, they've rocked the boat so I hope they win the CL. A nice kit and good football helps too.

Pleased to see Leeds back at the top, I often regret being the only member of the family not to support them, Bradford City was not a better choice.:sad:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Watford have sacked Nigel Pearson after seven months in charge. They were rock bottom when he took the job in December and he has guided them to within a point of safety.

Yet another club with a board full of retards in charge. I suppose they are waiting for Pep to resign from City to take the job, or maybe Brian Clough the come back from the dead and fancy living in Watford.

13 rider

Guru
Watford have sacked Nigel Pearson after seven months in charge. They were rock bottom when he took the job in December and he has guided them to within a point of safety.

Yet another club with a board full of retards in charge. I suppose they are waiting for Pep to resign from City to take the job, or maybe Brian Clough the come back from the dead and fancy living in Watford.
If that's for football reasons it's unbelievable . As a foxes fan Pearson will also be a hero to us ,but he comes across as very strange at times and can certainly upset people with his blunt manner

Slick

Guru
Chelsea Arsenal final, going to be another strange first with no fans.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Love in! Ha. AndyRM has already addressed that one so I'll not guild the lily. City are far from loved... who do you credit that love in with though, give us a clue. Have you seen odds at a bookie that have gripped you?

Destroyed? Do you mean Man City weren't as consistent and as good as Liverpool? Nobody was you complete flan, you did it! You won! Congratulations, you were by far the best team in the PL this year! Yay!
Stop concentrating on derision, enjoy your win for God's sake! My goodness, nobody does hubris quite like a Liverpool fan do they?

Last edited:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Well, I'd been hoping for an all Manchester final. At least I cursed Utd as well as City.

Probably for the best though, I'd have been gutted to have to watch that on TV with no crowd.

Top Bottom