The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
So as a Leicester fan should I be disappointed with finishing 5th ? Which is our 2nd best premier League finish . But having been in the top 4 for so long it feels a let down but our form since January has not been good enough . A few key injuries with a smallish squad compared with the bigger teams really hurt us at the death

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So as a Leicester fan should I be disappointed with finishing 5th ? Which is our 2nd best premier League finish . But having been in the top 4 for so long it feels a let down but our form since January has not been good enough . A few key injuries with a smallish squad compared with the bigger teams really hurt us at the death
Fair play to Vardy for his Golden boot

Yes ,Villa have 35 points to Bournemouth's 34

Thanks, just seen that now. 😜

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
That was a incredibly close shave with relegation. The speculation now starts in earnest if Grealish will leave. My hope is the owners will negotiate with him and he will stay. Its all down to if they are prepared to buy top class players, they certainly have deep enough pockets. If the rumours are true and he is joining Man ure, I and most sensible Villa fans wish him well, he stayed with us in the championship and significantly helped his club to promotion and was our top goal scorer this season.

UTV

GetFatty

Über Member
That was a incredibly close shave with relegation. The speculation now starts in earnest if Grealish will leave. My hope is the owners will negotiate with him and he will stay. Its all down to if they are prepared to buy top class players, they certainly have deep enough pockets. If the rumours are true and he is joining Man ure, I and most sensible Villa fans wish him well, he stayed with us in the championship and significantly helped his club to promotion and was our top goal scorer this season.

UTV
Not a Villa fan but I hope he stays. Players dedicated to a single club are a rarity and it's good to see one. I think if Southgare bit the bullet and put him in tge England side it would help

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
I think he is too good for Southgate to ignore, Villa or not. I know he gets lots of criticism from armchair experts saying he is always looking for fouls but I would argue he is a real handful to try and get the ball off. It would be great to see him wear the England shirt.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm glad Watford went down after the incredible decision to sack Pearson. He's not everyone's cup of tea, but he pulled them from certain relegation at Christmas when he took over to one of the favourites to beat the drop. Getting rid of him with two games to go after one poor performance was madness.

Still, that's what you get when clubs are run by chancers and cowboys.

Top Bottom