The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Didn’t they sack him after winning 13 games to keep them in the premier league....before going on to win it the Following year???

AndyRM

XOXO
Didn’t they sack him after winning 13 games to keep them in the premier league....before going on to win it the Following year???

No.

ETA: Technically yes I suppose, something like that in terms of games anyway, but there were obvious reasons for both his dismissals from Leicester.

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
So Barnsley scored in the 90th to win and stay up what a finish . All due to Wigan's points deduction must have been a roller coaster for fans of several clubs

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Jones must have had a fair few naysayers on his return.^_^
I expect he did but he'll be forgiven now, after keeping them up. It looked to be a lost cause weeks ago. The first season after promotion is usually difficult - we can just hope for better next season.

Mike_P

Guru
National League playoff semi finals today on BT sport
Harrogate v Boreham Wood
Notts Co v Barnet
Later match difficult to call, Barnet did win at Notts early in the season but then Notts do have a habit of gaining promotion when the year ends in 0. On the other hand it would be normal for Notts to blunder immediately after the other Nottingham team has spectacularly blundered.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Harrogate won 1-0. Notts County 2 up with 30 minutes to go.

Would be good for another Yorkshire club to be in the football league, but equally would be good to see Notts County back

Dave7

Legendary Member
A few BIG prem games today.
Come on Leicester......you can do this ^_^.
I have a soft spot for Bournmouth and the manager but don't hold out much hope for them. Even if they win (which I doubt) its still out of their hands.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
A few BIG prem games today.
Come on Leicester......you can do this ^_^.
I have a soft spot for Bournmouth and the manager but don't hold out much hope for them. Even if they win (which I doubt) its still out of their hands.
I'm with you on both points Dave. I didn't want Bournemouth to go down either. I like Eddie Howe as a manager and can't quite understand what went wrong for them. I hope they can bounce back. Leicester have to win and I hope they do.

Top Bottom