The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
@paul and @vickster You'd like to be selected for jury service on this one. 😄

Wait and see what happens at the appeal 😉
Sorry, very sorry. I wasn't aware you were actually there. Perhaps you'd like to reveal what you saw, you seem to know rather more than me about it.

Stephenite

Membå
Sorry, very sorry. I wasn't aware you were actually there. Perhaps you'd like to reveal what you saw, you seem to know rather more than me about it.
This is silly. You did read my post, didn't you?

For what it's worth I really do believe several of the charges will be dropped. Maybe all.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
The ever reliable Sun are saying Maguire may have to wait three years for his appeal to be heard. There was me thinking our courts moved slowly...

PaulB

Legendary Member
The ever reliable Sun are saying Maguire may have to wait three years for his appeal to be heard. There was me thinking our courts moved slowly...
You may as well have written that in Swahili about a four year-old's comments regarding the geo-political situation in the former Upper Volta since that would have had more credence than anything in Murdoch's arsewipe.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
You may as well have written that in Swahili about a four year-old's comments regarding the geo-political situation in the former Upper Volta since that would have had more credence than anything in Murdoch's arsewipe.
At least they are consistent. Wrong every time with their transfer predictions. Do people still buy that rag?

PaulB

Legendary Member
At least they are consistent. Wrong every time with their transfer predictions. Do people still buy that rag?
Well what I do is when I'm buying the i in a supermarket, I either put other newspapers on top of the Scum knowing anyone wanting it will be too stupid to look for it or I shake up a can of coca cola and pour liberally over them - if they're lying flat.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A programme for all real football fans on BBC2 tomorrow night.
Its a 90 minute documentary called "The 30 year wait".
The clue is in the title :rolleyes:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Going through the airport last year there was a stand with free newspapers so without checking I picked one up.
MrsD said "do you realise what you have picked up"?.....yep, it was the s*n. It honestly made my stomach turn.

PaulB

Legendary Member
A programme for all real football fans on BBC2 tomorrow night.
Its a 90 minute documentary called "The 30 year wait".
The clue is in the title :rolleyes:
I know the queues at the kiosks on the concourse to buy a hot dog is frustrating but I think they're exaggerating just a bit there.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Where is @vickster ?
How dare they beat Liverpool :sad:
TBF they took their chance and scored 5 good penalties.
Felt sorry for young Brewster missing that penalty but blame Klopp for putting him under such pressure.

vickster

Legendary Member
Where is @vickster ?
How dare they beat Liverpool :sad:
TBF they took their chance and scored 5 good penalties.
Felt sorry for young Brewster missing that penalty but blame Klopp for putting him under such pressure.
:bravo:

But thanks to the penalty shoot out, I lost track of time. I was due to catch a train to meet friends for dinner, which I missed :ph34r: and ended up having to stump up £10 for an Uber.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom