The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Did you see the handball not given against Arsenal the week before ? There’s your subjectivity !
Even as an Arsenal fan I have to agree we got lucky there. It was definitely a handball by today's rules. Not deliberate but a handball nevertheless.

@Dave7 - we've got Gabriel but he was left on the bench for some reason. Also Saliba and Mari. Mari is injured but where is Saliba?

Dave7

Legendary Member
So @vickster and other Arsenal fans.
What will the score be tonight ??
I imagine both managers will 'rest' players.
My heart says a Lpool win but it should be tight.

Kempstonian

Depends how seriously Liverpool take the competition. Arsenal have for a long time used the Carabao Cup to give a chance to the reserve and youth players, so I see no reason why they won't do it again tonight. But the young players are good, so they might spring a surprise!

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
'Big' game tonight in the UEFA Europa League Qualifiers..... Dundalk taking on Klaksvik from the Faroe Islands, if Klaksvik win, it will be the first time a team from the Faroes has reached the group stages of the competition.
They've got a fair chance, considering they could have drawn one of the bigger clubs left in the qualifiers..... Galatasary, Wolfsburg, Tottenham or AC Milan.

PaulB

Legendary Member
'Big' game tonight in the UEFA Europa League Qualifiers..... Dundalk taking on Klaksvik from the Faroe Islands, if Klaksvik win, it will be the first time a team from the Faroes has reached the group stages of the competition.
They've got a fair chance, considering they could have drawn one of the bigger clubs left in the qualifiers..... Galatasary, Wolfsburg, Tottenham or AC Milan.
I have nothing but contempt for the whale killers of the Faroe Islands. I get unfeasibly angry whenever I hear or see the name of those evil bass tards.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think we will win on penalties :whistle:

Kempstonian

Our defence is looking much more solid these days and they certainly need to be when playing a team as good as Liverpool is now. The team is still a work in progress under Arteta but its all heading in the right direction. :smile:

Easy one next - Man City! :eek:

If we get through that I'll bet we get Spurs in the next round :angry:

Kempstonian

Not a bad draw in the Europa League. Rapid Vienna, Molde and Dundalk.

Leicester have Braga, AEK Athens and Zorya Luhansk
Spurs have Ludogorets, LASK and Royal Antwerp
Celtic have Sparta Prague, AC Milan and Lille
Rangers have Benfica, Standard Liege and Lech Poznan

I think both Scottish teams have tough games ahead!

Edit: I do wish them luck though! :okay:

Kempstonian

Looks like we have lost out on Aouar, now Real Madrid are interested. Torriera is going to Atletico on loan, so maybe the Partey deal is still possible? We need one of them but I would have preferred Aouar myself. More creative to get balls through to the forwards.

Top Bottom