The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Can't see us beating Citeh with our depleted squad tbh. Would love it but can't see it.
Impressive yesterday though. Even Moyes says they just had too much for Westaaaam.
Get a grip!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Interesting deadline day. Not too much trade, as expected.
LFC did well with 2 experienced centre backs on the cheap. Very important as all 3 of our recognised centre backs are out for the season.
Time, as always, will tell if they were worth the outlay but if not its cost us very little (relatively speaking).

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Interesting deadline day. Not too much trade, as expected.
LFC did well with 2 experienced centre backs on the cheap. Very important as all 3 of our recognised centre backs are out for the season.
Time, as always, will tell if they were worth the outlay but if not its cost us very little (relatively speaking).
with a budget of 5 million to spend, i think Edwards did an awesome job of getting 2 CBs and i bet the Minamino loan deal probably covered both CBs outlay

Dave7

Legendary Member
with a budget of 5 million to spend, i think Edwards did an awesome job of getting 2 CBs and i bet the Minamino loan deal probably covered both CBs outlay
Yes. Strange about Minamino. JK keeps saying good things about him but just won't play him. For his sake I hope he does well there.
Oh.....I hope they welly Utd tonight ^_^

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yes. Strange about Minamino. JK keeps saying good things about him but just won't play him. For his sake I hope he does well there.
Oh.....I hope they welly Utd tonight ^_^
i don't think he's available for tonight, would have needed to be registered by lunch yesterday i believe......

With Mini, he has the ability, i just think he's not strong enough and needs to bulk up a bit to take the knocks and bumps, that he didn't get before.

he could prove us wrong at Southampton and be amazing, then he will return full of confidence, to team back up with firmo, mane, salah, jota which would be a good front 5 to choose from

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
As an Aston Villa fan I would like to than Arsenal football club for the generous decision to sell us Emiliano Martinez :laugh:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Southampton only needed to buy or loan another nine players from Liverpool. For some reason, nine is sticking in my mind.....

Meanwhile, the best team in Hampshire won at Charlton, to make up some ground on Hull and Lincoln (who they lost to in the last two matches, oops...).

Top Bottom