The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Villa - Arsenal. Big, big game!

Villa need to up their game if they are to have any chance of winning. Grealish has not been 100% since the Covid incident, he is apparently carrying a mild hamstring strain and Barkley needs to put in a shift, he went missing against West Ham as did many of the squad, but he is our other creative midfielder, so he needs to take up the slack if Jack is not firing on all cylinders

Should be a good game.

This made me laugh, even though I’m a Spurs fan, which has never been easy.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I couldn't watch Utd Vs Everton but flicked on briefly to find Utd were winning 2 nil.
I flicked on later expecting 4 nil.....only to find it was 2:2 BUT Utd had 83% possession.
Just checked the score and was amazed to find the final score was 3:3. I may watch MoTD later.
Now......if LFC can thrash Citeh 5 nil we are back in the mix ^_^

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
4-1 to City. Barring a spectacular collapse, the title looks like theirs.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
That was poor again at anfield, we have no ball winners in the middle of the Park.........same as when city last season had to drop Fernandinho into defence they lost the midfield and the same is happening to Liverpool

we got 8 days before Leicester game to get the two new CBs up to speed with the way we play and time to get Fabinho and hendo back into the middle of the pitch, pressing and the winning the ball back high up the field for mane, salah and firmo to do their thing

That was poor again at anfield, we have no ball winners in the middle of the Park.........same as when city last season had to drop Fernandinho into defence they lost the midfield and the same is happening to Liverpool

we got 8 days before Leicester game to get the two new CBs up to speed with the way we play and time to get Fabinho and hendo back into the middle of the pitch, pressing and the winning the ball back high up the field for mane, salah and firmo to do their thing
Yeah surprise score as I had fancied L'pool for some reason. I also fancied Eng v Scot as well, so glad i am not a betting man ^_^

Leicester are poor at defending set pieces from what I've seen today and that's rich coming from a Wolves fan, you'll be alright.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Tell me I had a dream (nightmare).
Did our golie have a brain fart and forgot which team he played for.
He has a tendency to play short balls or think he can out dribble the best attackers in the world. Sometimes he gets away with it.....other times not:wacko:
@jowwy I fully agree......Hendo and Fabino have done an admirable job but it has left us with no bite in the middle.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Tell me I had a dream (nightmare).
Did our golie have a brain fart and forgot which team he played for.
He has a tendency to play short balls or think he can out dribble the best attackers in the world. Sometimes he gets away with it.....other times not:wacko:
@jowwy I fully agree......Hendo and Fabino have done an admirable job but it has left us with no bite in the middle.
lets hope they use this week free of games to get those new CB going and we can start using hendo/fab in the middle of the park

Top Bottom