The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Prague are no mugs. They play a high tempo, high energy and physical game, not without skill. They move the ball about quickly in attack and defend in number, not an easy side to beat at all. No discredit losing to them.

Slick

Guru
Shame really, I was hoping they would progress further.
Prague are no mugs. They play a high tempo, high energy and physical game, not without skill. They move the ball about quickly in attack and defend in number, not an easy side to beat at all. No discredit losing to them.
I still think a Rangers team firing on all cylinders could have won that one, but they weren't and disappointingly lost their discipline which is why I have no complaints. Probably already exceeded expectations for this season but raised them for next. :okay:

Slick

Guru
A good enough 1 all draw in the Glasgow derby today which keeps our undefeated league campaign going with 5 to go. First goal we have lost against the other mob so not too shabby. :okay:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Frank Worthington, RIP.

I remember he fancied a move to Liverpool but it was decided that as good a player as he was, he just didn't fit so it never happened. Very talented footballer.

vickster

Legendary Member
What a joke,i'm fuming.:cursing:
As soon as Arsenal got a goal back they sensed they could get something out of this game.
We just capitulated in that second half.
Twere a good second half ;)

Chislenko

Veteran
No EPL or Championship this weekend.

All in a good cause though as we can watch England in a couple of thrillers against San Marino and Albania while they try to qualify for a tournament that was corruptly awarded to a murderous regime by a bunch of money grabbing crooks.

And we get Belgium and the Czech Republic!!

No EPL or Championship this weekend.

All in a good cause though as we can watch England in a couple of thrillers against San Marino and Albania while they try to qualify for a tournament that was corruptly awarded to a murderous regime by a bunch of money grabbing crooks.

Belgium v Wales tomorrow night though. There's tidy!

All four home nations should be hanging their heads in shame for entering the thing.

I know it's a big bad world out their and you have to deal with some unsavoury people to keep the wheels turning, but everything about this one just stinks.

Cheer up, Joe. It'll all be forgotten about by the time the winter Olympics and Paralympics in China roll round.

Top Bottom