The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
JUVENTUS v PORTO.. what a game! :okay:
Didn't watch it (not ready for a divorce just yet ^_^) but read a brief report. Sounded good........especially if you are a Porto fan.

Not surprisingly, Liverpool are back to winning ways, but this joke made me chuckle, even if it is a little outdated now.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Not surprisingly, Liverpool are back to winning ways, but this joke made me chuckle, even if it is a little outdated now.

View attachment 578054
although you don't get 3pts in the champions league last 16..........so its not dated, just totally wrong

Wannabee Liverpool Supporter

Alread getting gittery about Milan game tonight :wacko:
They have only lost 4 times in Serie A this season .... possible classic like Juve v Porto? Not sure the old ticker could take that.

Slick

Guru
A tough away trip for my team, and it didn't look great after 7 minutes with little signs of improvement at half time. Delighted with our second half performance, and even happier to take the game back to Ibrox all square. After beating Leicester away after a home draw, I hope Rangers aren't taking anything for granted as this is a team capable of doing some damage if they are given an opportunity. Job half done, not quite, but certainly in there fighting. :wahhey:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sheffield Utd seem to be in serious trouble now. Last I saw they were 5 nil down.
If the owner is not willing or able to spend some serious money they will be in a non stop downward spiral

Harril

Sheffield Utd seem to be in serious trouble now. Last I saw they were 5 nil down.
If the owner is not willing or able to spend some serious money they will be in a non stop downward spiral

Very strange turn of events going on up there. I thought they would stick with CW as he would surely take them back up next season.

Top Bottom