The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Well well well, Leicester scramble another result that didn't look on the cards at half time. I think it owed a deal to Brighton running out of steam. Certainly, if I were Graham Potter, I think I'd review the game plan. Their game requires high energy levels (admirably committing bodies to the attack and then scampering back to defend) and they're shattered on the hour mark, their game falls apart. A bit of game management required methinks.

Still, Leicester get much needed points. Much needed because it's a tough old run-in and they'll need a bit of a buffer if they're to avoid a repeat of last year.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm still not a Glasgow Rangers supporter, but :laugh::laugh::laugh:.....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
1615125879308.png

Heck! How about that! :okay:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The pressure of 10 titles to n a row provided too much of a psychological burden.
Will any team ever have a chance of 10 in a row again.

From a neutral point of view 9 all seems fair to me.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Whats going on at Anfield? (again) :wacko:
Its crazy whats happening to liverpool right now......but its really poor and its no longer the defensive faults, its their all round game. Its slow, larthargic, lazy and some of them need a good shake tbh

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Man U win against City. TNS' record (27 wins in a row) is intact. Usual steamrollering will no doubt resume shortly.

Top Bottom