The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Getting quite excited as my team Perth St Johnstone are on the telly this afternoon in the Scottish Cup semi final. :hyper:

1620551659698.png

Slick

Guru
........and sadly no gate income which would have been much appreciated. Saints have always been a team that have lived within their means though so maybe not as badly affected as some.
Whilst it's all hats of to your team for what they have achieved this season, lack of gate receipts, match day sponsorship, catering and hospitality will have affected every team in the country this season. It would be interesting to listen to each team explain why it has adversely affected them, but even with our share of TV cash, it will have been a long hard season for all concerned and our governing body protecting their income from the euros by refusing to allow fans in Hampden for the final doesn't help.

Why are City fans disappointed today? We all know its an 82 point premiership title for United. (I wish :laugh:)

Mr Celine

Discordian
Getting quite excited as my team Perth St Johnstone are on the telly this afternoon in the Scottish Cup semi final. :hyper:
Me too, the last five minutes were a bit more exciting than I'd like.

Bloody typical, this is now their fifth major final and the two this year are without fans.
I was too young for the 69 league cup final.
And neither of the two finals I have been at were at Hampden!

'Mon the Saintees ^_^

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Why are City fans disappointed today? We all know its an 82 point premiership title for United. (I wish :laugh:)

They are just sulking as they really wanted to rest their 'A' team for the CL final against CFC and now they can't.

They are also in a stew about the was it/wasn't it a pen for Stirling but have conveniently forgotten that Sterling should really have left the field at the 12th minute after a blatant studs up tackle on Werner.

I hope we stuff them again in the CL. ^_^

Top Bottom