The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
5th time lucky !!!!
I rarely get emotional at football but at the final whistle I had tears in my eyes ,Late last year I lost my Uncle who was like a granddad to me as he was much older than my mum . He was the one who first took to to Filbert St to watch City and got me hooked . He attended all the finals in the sixties hope he was up there enjoying a FA cup win

Gary Lineker could barely speak post match "Save me Alan" made me laugh a lot.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I really enjoyed it.
Excellent goal.
2 excellent saves.
Lots of emotion.
When the FA cup really meant something myself and a few mates made a day of it. All the interviews with fans along Wembley Way.
Big plates of cheese sarnies and lots of beer. Sadly gone now.

Slick

Guru
In Gerrard we trust.

What a team, amazing record breaking invincible league season for the famous Glasgow Rangers. 👏

102 points, only 13 goals lost and 25 points clear of the next mob who couldn't even reach our coat tails. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:bravo::notworthy:

Scaleyback

Veteran
Well I'm 'tickled pink' Born and bred in Leicestershire 74 years ago and a lifetime supporter these are 'heady times' for Leicester fans. I think this Cup final win is good for football, any team that takes the spotlight away from the 'big six' is worth cheering.
A 'shout out' for our much loved chairman who died in the tragic helicopter crash 3 years ago, I believe we won because the team and club wanted to do it for you and your family. We in Leicestershire will never forget what you have done for this club and the city of Leicester.

AndyRM

XOXO
In Gerrard we trust.

What a team, amazing record breaking invincible league season for the famous Glasgow Rangers. 👏

102 points, only 13 goals lost and 25 points clear of the next mob who couldn't even reach our coat tails. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:bravo::notworthy:

🇬🇧, Shirley? ;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Casper's old man must be bursting with pride, two world class saves.

I'm no fan of VAR, but they got it right on the disallowed Chelsea goal.

Mr Celine

Discordian
In Gerrard we trust.

Congratulations on your first major trophy. ;)

Done in some style, but only one team can still do the double. :hyper:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well I'm 'tickled pink' Born and bred in Leicestershire 74 years ago and a lifetime supporter these are 'heady times' for Leicester fans. I think this Cup final win is good for football, any team that takes the spotlight away from the 'big six' is worth cheering.
A 'shout out' for our much loved chairman who died in the tragic helicopter crash 3 years ago, I believe we won because the team and club wanted to do it for you and your family. We in Leicestershire will never forget what you have done for this club and the city of Leicester.
Now LFC fans need you to do it again on Tuesday:rolleyes:

Scaleyback

Veteran
Now LFC fans need you to do it again on Tuesday:rolleyes:

I think to win again on Tuesday is a big ask for Leicester. Chelsea have a very strong backup squad while we (Leicester) are 'threadbare' Jonny Evans is also not going to be fit. I said weeks ago if we could only win one I would sooner win the FA cup than qualify for champions league.

pawl

Legendary Member
5th time lucky !!!!
I rarely get emotional at football but at the final whistle I had tears in my eyes ,Late last year I lost my Uncle who was like a granddad to me as he was much older than my mum . He was the one who first took to to Filbert St to watch City and got me hooked . He attended all the finals in the sixties hope he was up there enjoying a FA cup win

A lot of thanks to go to the owners..Top quite rightly looked ecstatic holding the cup.The family have done so much to make the club what it is today’.Such a shame that his father wasn’t able to see city’s success

Dave7

Legendary Member
I think to win again on Tuesday is a big ask for Leicester. Chelsea have a very strong backup squad while we (Leicester) are 'threadbare' Jonny Evans is also not going to be fit. I said weeks ago if we could only win one I would sooner win the FA cup than qualify for champions league.
Think positive !!!
Leicester will win on Tuesday.
LFC will win their remaining matches.
LFC will get 4th place
^_^:rolleyes:^_^:rolleyes:

Top Bottom