The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
5th time lucky !!!!
I rarely get emotional at football but at the final whistle I had tears in my eyes ,Late last year I lost my Uncle who was like a granddad to me as he was much older than my mum . He was the one who first took to to Filbert St to watch City and got me hooked . He attended all the finals in the sixties hope he was up there enjoying a FA cup win
I am that old I remember the Spurs and Manchester United ones,cannot remember the Man City one of 69 though.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Liverpool win thanks to a goal right at end of injury time. Not for the first time, a Brazilian scorer. Firmino? Nope. Fabinho? Nope.
Allison. Well, he is No 1…

AndyRM

XOXO
Ayshire's play-off at the wrong of table has been confirmws, despite winning their own their, we needed St. Mirren to Motherwell, which they did. The winning goal from one or previous players making the whole thing even more depressing.

PaulB

Legendary Member

Alisson the Redeemer.

Slick

Guru
Ayshire's play-off at the wrong of table has been confirmws, despite winning their own their, we needed St. Mirren to Motherwell, which they did. The winning goal from one or previous players making the whole thing even more depressing.
So its the playoffs :eek:

AndyRM

XOXO
Yep. I'm really not confident about them. I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that outside Celtic and Aberdeen, Killie have never been relegated since it started in 1992. I could be wrong about, but I'm pretty confident.

Slick

Guru
Yep. I'm really not confident about them. I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that outside Celtic and Aberdeen, Killie have never been relegated since it started in 1992. I could be wrong about, but I'm pretty confident.
Time for Lafferty to step up.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A question for football statisticians.

If Liverpool win their 2 remaining games do they get a top 4 spot no matter what ??
The permutations are boggling my mind.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
A question for football statisticians.

If Liverpool win their 2 remaining games do they get a top 4 spot no matter what ??
The permutations are boggling my mind.
Short answer is no. Ask the same question after the Chelsea vs Leicester game tomorrow for a clearer idea.

Top Bottom