The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are just sulking as they really wanted to rest their 'A' team for the CL final against CFC and now they can't.

They are also in a stew about the was it/wasn't it a pen for Stirling but have conveniently forgotten that Sterling should really have left the field at the 12th minute after a blatant studs up tackle on Werner.

I hope we stuff them again in the CL. ^_^
So do I, but won't be that simple. Good win on saturday, but will be tougher than RM semi for sure. Got faith in Tuchel though ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
I was sooo tired last night but stayed up to watch LIVERPOOL BEAT UNITED.
Sorry for the caps.... this phone has a mind of its own :rolleyes:

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's these idiots that get me. They haven't got a clue, have they? Doubtless Brexit voters, all.

AndyRM

XOXO
I've just about recovered from another Killie disaster on Wednesday. 2 - 0 up after an hour, let St Mirren back in at 2 - 2, back into the lead with 6 minutes to go only to end up with a draw. Our defending is absolutely amateur, our goalkeeping situation is even worse. Regardless of which division we need a massive clear-out of an ageing and in some cases completely disinterested looking squad.

The main mystery is that Mulumbu isn't getting a game. Rumour has it that he's on a pay as you play deal and we simply can't afford him, which if true is utter incompetence by the board.

postman

Legendary Member
It's Cup Final day,i wonder if aged 71 i will ever see another proper Cup Final,one played on a Saturday afternoon at three o'clock,i doubt it.Anyway i might be washing my hair tonight,gone right off soccer.I know i know i am a dinosaur and things move on,yeah well money has ruined soccer for me and maybe a few more my age.

vickster

Legendary Member
It’s at 5.15. Has been for years no? :scratch:
Allows people to have most of their Saturday, do their shopping, kids activities etc beforehand, not to mention those who may be working

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Oh, and congratulations @Slick - that's some achievement.

13 rider

Guru
5th time lucky !!!!
I rarely get emotional at football but at the final whistle I had tears in my eyes ,Late last year I lost my Uncle who was like a granddad to me as he was much older than my mum . He was the one who first took to to Filbert St to watch City and got me hooked . He attended all the finals in the sixties hope he was up there enjoying a FA cup win

Last edited:
Top Bottom