The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yup celtic knocked out already....whats happened to them lately, gone from winning 9 titles on the bounce, to nothing in 12mths

Rode past our local ground Tue evening - the sound of a pre-season friendly leaking out. Very depressing, always sounds like the end of summer. Summer should be international tournaments, or no football at all.

<sorry for the negativity!>

Scaleyback

Veteran
Rode past our local ground Tue evening - the sound of a pre-season friendly leaking out. Very depressing, always sounds like the end of summer. Summer should be international tournaments, or no football at all.

<sorry for the negativity!>
I know what you mean. I used to love to follow all aspects of the game but so much hype, playacting etc nowadays that I struggle to maintain much enthusiasm. :sad:

jowwy

It’s not even August and Celtic are out of Europe.
Why the hell are matches even being played in July, it’s just wrong.
why is it wrong??? got to fit in the matches some how and teams know when the enter tourneys, what dates they will be playing

srj10

Guru
Yup celtic knocked out already....whats happened to them lately, gone from winning 9 titles on the bounce, to nothing in 12mths
Brendan Rodgers left and the Celtic board took the lazy and cheapest option by replacing him with Neil Lennon, it was always going to go downhill after that decision.

jowwy

Brendan Rodgers left and the Celtic board took the lazy and cheapest option by replacing him with Neil Lennon, it was always going to go downhill after that decision.
but it was still the same team and didnt lennon win 6 league titles as celtic manager before brendan came in??

srj10

Guru
but it was still the same team and didnt lennon win 6 league titles as celtic manager before brendan came in??
Yes and that same team bombed shortly afterwards as for Lennon's previous success that was due in no small part by the absence of a competitive Rangers team following their demotion to the lower leagues. Since Rodgers departure Celtic have also sold/returned good players mainly Kieren Tierney, Fraser Foster and Stuart Armstrong and not replaced with similair quality.

Slick

Guru
I know its wrong but 🥳🥳🥳

Stephenite

Membå
Fantasy premier league is back for this season.
Last season we has about six teams in the Cycle Chat league so lets hope we can better that this season?
The basic rules are that you pick fifteen players(including subs) with one hundred million pounds and then every gameweek you can use your subs or transfer in/out players.
Once you get used to it it's quite easy to play and a bit of fun.
If you are interested just go to https://fantasy.premierleague.com pick your team and the join the Cycle Chat league by inputting the code qa6bnz.
I've just noticed you can click on a box to set up cup games within each league. Maybe you could do that for us @The Central Scrutinizer ? :smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
Much as I hated seeing Killie get relegated, tonight will be the first time I've ever seen a league version of the Ayrshire Derby which is a novelty. It's on BBC Scotland for anyone interested.

I reckon we will win 2 - 0.

Slick

Guru
Much as I hated seeing Killie get relegated, tonight will be the first time I've ever seen a league version of the Ayrshire Derby which is a novelty. It's on BBC Scotland for anyone interested.

I reckon we will win 2 - 0.
Ooft, I will watch that as the last cup tie led to some interesting scenes round here. :eek:

Top Bottom