The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
It was great being back in a crowd yesterday but I couldn't help but feel this could all go wrong very quickly. We've gone from masks, social distancing, isolation and being (mostly) well behaved to jumping straight back in to 50+ thousand crowds and people hugging folk they haven't seen for 18 months. Still, we appreciate what we can have. View attachment 605424
Hope the vaccines make the difference.

Stephenite

Membå
Without a top striker MC might struggle to beat the top teams this season. Chelsea might, indeed, knock them off their perch.

Scaleyback

Veteran
Antonio unplayable tonight for west ham……cracking game from the hammers

As a 'Foxes' supporter, I feared the worst last night and my fears largely came true.
Last season I read where West Ham had the best record for goals scored from corners and free kicks into the box.
Leicester had the worst record for goals conceded from these deliveries. Then factor in 5 first choice defenders missing.
i.e Injuries to Jonny Evans, Wesley Forfana, Jannik Vestegard, (all centre backs) and James Justin plus Ryan Bertrand (Coronavirus) and you can
see my concerns. Soyuncu is a good defender but probably needs Jonny Evan alongside 'talking ' to him.
As if that wasn't bad enough ? down to 10 men in the 40th minute.
Well done to West Ham and in particular Antonio, far too good for us on the night. :sad:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
As a 'Foxes' supporter, I feared the worst last night and my fears largely came true.
Last season I read where West Ham had the best record for goals scored from corners and free kicks into the box.
Leicester had the worst record for goals conceded from these deliveries. Then factor in 5 first choice defenders missing.
i.e Injuries to Jonny Evans, Wesley Forfana, Jannik Vestegard, (all centre backs) and James Justin plus Ryan Bertrand (Coronavirus) and you can
see my concerns. Soyuncu is a good defender but probably needs Jonny Evan alongside 'talking ' to him.
As if that wasn't bad enough ? down to 10 men in the 40th minute.
Well done to West Ham and in particular Antonio, far too good for us on the night. :sad:
i know what it feels like to support a club with all its senior CB's injured.......but Liecester did play well in spurts

Dave7

Legendary Member
An LFC question.
We are away to Chelsea this weekend.
Should Tsimikas keep his place or does Robbo replace him??
For me......keep Tsimikas in with Robbo on the bench should it get too much.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
An LFC question.

You're at home not us.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
An LFC question.
Robbo to start for me…..he used to the big game atmosphere and will be raring to go

PaulB

Legendary Member
An LFC question.
Well I hope it's at Anfield because I'm planning to go but good as Tsimikas was, Robbo comes straight back in for me.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well I hope it's at Anfield because I'm planning to go but good as Tsimikas was, Robbo comes straight back in for me.
Not sure.
Of course, I like Robbo.....who wouldn't.
However he is not match fit.
Also I would like to see Tsimikas given another chance to 'bed in'.
Strangely Jurgen hasn't yet phoned me for my opinion :rolleyes:

Stephenite

Membå
I think it'll be Robbo to start. After all, he was on the bench last game.

I'm that sure of it I've transfered out Tsimikas from my Fantasy team.

Top Bottom