The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Does anyone know what Error 504 means? And why?

Trying to look at this page - www.manutd.com
The “ 0 “ in “ 504” is a glitch and should be “ - “ .
This refers to the final score, 5-4. You have inadvertently linked to a glitch in the Matrix allowing you access to the match result ahead of schedule.

Stephenite

Membå
Now reporting as Error 503. I know what that one is. There must be something BIG happening at MUFC right now. I wonder what ;) it could be that brings the server down.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Now reporting as Error 503. I know what that one is. There must be something BIG happening at MUFC right now. I wonder what ;) it could be that brings the server down.
They just signed a 36yr old for 2 seasons, costing £75m……..trying to buy the league

jowwy

Honestly?! Where do you get £75m from?
... aaah, i get it you have added up future wages and transfer fees, etc. That's an odd way to do it.

Are you bitter?
Thats what skysports reported not me……480k a week over 2yrs, for a 36yr old is crazy wages.

UTD fans can stop crying about city and chelsea trying to buy the league now, with the amount they have spent under trophiless Ole

Stephenite

Membå
Thats what skysports reported not me……480k a week over 2yrs, for a 36yr old is crazy wages.

UTD fans can stop crying about city and chelsea trying to buy the league now, with the amount they have spent under trophiless Ole
Get a grip.
The money in the game is ludicrous, and we can all agree on that.

I think it is brilliant, as a Utd fan, that C. Ronaldo is coming back to the club that made him famous. Just as it seemed he was going to sign for Citeh, as well, apparently. There have been plenty over the years that have gone from the red side of town to the blue but, this one didn't sit so well.

I can't wait to see Cav and CR77 on the same pitch in the Utd shirt. Alright, they may be 'hasbeens' but with the youngsters around them it will be a joy to behold.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Trying not to let this evening's entertainment take over my whole day but just reading the Guardian's review of the game and the follow-up comments get my football juices running. I've seen many, many games like this before but such tussles (top two teams in the league - so far) still have the power to excite me like I was attending my first ever game. My main hope is that the guy who stands in front of me can't attend and his three-inch shorter brother takes up his place! Oh, and that the 'tories' song gets an airing, I love that one.

I've seen many, many games like this before but such tussles (top two teams in the league - so far)

Aren't West ham top?

Last edited:

jowwy

Are arsenal to good to go down??? i mean the last 3 games in the prem they been so poor

forget the caraboa win in midweek against west brom

Top Bottom