The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Despite the Ref being remarkably lenient to Liverpool (Fabhino) - I don't think so.

We'll take the result as laying down a solid marker today.

I have to say it was amusing to see the Kings of Europe flags in The Kop today.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Despite the Ref being remarkably lenient to Liverpool (Fabhino) - I don't think so.

Yes, my post was a bit shoot really, I meant to imply that Chelsea got the pooh end of the reffing stick but I can see now it doesn't really read that way, I blame alcohol, like I usually do in these circumstances.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

We are the kings of europe….6 times european champions, no other english team comes anywhere near.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Well, not quite the Kings, maybe more the Prince George of Europe, as he is third in line.

Real Madrid are the kings followed by AC Milan with 13 and 7 wins respectively.
I did say english team….maybe you chose not to read that bit

Millions and millions of non english/liverpool fans you mean….or is it just another pathetic dig at me.

and team/club you choose, i dont particularly care which.
It’s not a dig at you.
And if you don’t know the difference between a team or a club……

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturdays Match
Well after my euphoria in beating Leicester we came back down to earth with a bump.
We looked "leggy" and huffed and puffed and although we were twice in front i thought a draw was a fair result.
Palace looked well organised and and were stronger than us in the physical sense.
Zaha is still a little s**t who moans about every decision but i have to admit he is a very good player.

If the team are looky "leggy" after 3 games, what chance do they have when Europa league games start?
The wafer thin squad is going to bite them in the long run.

Top Bottom