The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Anyone watching socceraid???
Watched the 2nd half and must say I was impressed by most of those non-pro players. Even my wife enjoyed it.

Dave7

Legendary Member
International football/politics is getting erhh interesting.
●Brazil Vs Argentina stopped after a few minutes due to 4 players ignoring Covid rules.
● Guinea in disarray due to a coup. LFCs Naby Keita is stuck there.
I recall Fergusson refusing to sign African etc players due to potential problems. Some good sense there.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
●Brazil Vs Argentina stopped after a few minutes due to 4 players ignoring Covid rules.
I recall Fergusson refusing to sign African etc players due to potential problems. Some good sense there.
he did sign a couple tho.......djemba djemba, zaha, quentin fortune, diouf

Stephenite

Membå
SAF’s reluctance to sign African players was due the African Cup of Nations held in January/February every two years. However, he signed Quinton Fortune who was quite popular and Djemba-djemba (not quite as good).

jowwy

Forgot about Diouf. But didn’t Saha choose France?
zaha, as in wilfred............not saha

1630936345218.png

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Anyone else watch The Keeper last night- enjoyed it. Mrs A_T remembers her dad seeing 'Bert Trout' play from his days as a student baker in the 50s.

Chislenko

Veteran

You omitted to mention Wales having to play Belarus in Russia because of the political situation Dave and the fact that we lost a few players for the game as they couldn't meet the entry requirements for Russia.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/sgorio/status/1434125908860981251

jowwy

Love the new Yellow liverpool third kit.....takes me back to my first jersey that i was bought as a liverpool fan back in 1982 at 6yrs old

1982 jersey

1631106565826.png

New Jersey

1631106737442.png

Top Bottom