The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ole needs to win trophies and his first chance has gone begging yet again. As for being level on points in the league, whoopy dooo its only 5 games in and lets be honest, they only just snook past west ham, drew to southampton and lost in the champions league to Young Boys……as for the best player in the world, well maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago he was, but not now at 36 and will surprised if he plays every league game, premier league a bit more physical and quicker, than itailian retirement league that he has just come from. even during the west ham game, commentators were commenting on his lack of involvement during the game and he was hardly pulling up trees in the closing down on west hams back four….

sancho for 70m is yet to score or assist and hes now played in all 6 games for united and with martial, rashford, greenwood, cavani, ronaldo and lindegard, its hard to see how hes going to get regular game time.

but as your probably a man utd fan, you maybe happy with what your seeing…….

I'm a Kilmarnock supporter, so I'm more that happy with what I'm seeing after last season's relegation. Good signings, quality manager who has us on the right track. Given the level we're at, I'll happily take that.

Ronaldo has played 2 and scored 3 for Man Utd, I don't think you can ask for much more. He's an absolute machine wherever he goes.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'm a Kilmarnock supporter, so I'm more that happy with what I'm seeing after last season's relegation. Good signings, quality manager who has us on the right track. Given the level we're at, I'll happily take that.

Ronaldo has played 2 and scored 3 for Man Utd, I don't think you can ask for much more. He's an absolute machine wherever he goes.
Can i laugh at them now ?? Lol

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member

Attachments

• 20210925_145913.jpg
    20210925_145913.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7

carpiste

Guru
Latest from Ole on their own website!
He is blaming the Villa players for putting Bruno off!
Has Ole ever actually admitted any of his players or his team have had a bad day and not done too well?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Agree that it was a cracking game, I did like what I saw from both sides.

I think Brentford have surprised everyone to be honest.
They will, they got the infrastucture right, the team play good football, they have a good manager and that stadium was bouncing yesterday….

side are not going there for an easy 3pts, the last ten minutes they threw everything at liverpool, high balls to the back post, toney in behind, they didnt just sit back and accept their fate

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I think Brentford have surprised everyone to be honest.

The second half of the season will be the proof of that. Their game will have been sussed out, teams will set up to combat what they played against in the first round of matches and they'll need a plan B to compete.

I'm not saying they haven't the nous to realise that, but a few years ago Blackpool didn't.

Top Bottom