The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Hilarious, I'm sure he's spent many sleepless nights worrying that someone came up with a vaguely amusing nickname based on his name.

The fact you think it's in anyway serious only cheapens the experience of those who genuinely suffer.

I mean you should hear some of the names Killie have called managers/players over the years. Blobby Williamson (a fairly cuddly chap), Golden Shower Boy (self explanatory), Jimmy Tangoface (questionable approach to fake tan). Some folk called Kris Boyd 'Sumo' when he came back for his third stint as he was a smidge over-weight.

A pretty damning example is that some of our support refer to our rivals, Ayr United, as 'black b*stards' in a chant. They play in black, and historically 'black' means 'dirty' in the area, but it's really no excuse, and all it would take is one of our several black players to get upset about it and we'd get in a lot of trouble.

That's offensive, not 'Klippity' FFS.

yello

we are going to have to up our game against chelsea
To be fair, I reckon that applys to every team in the league! WH included. They're near unbeatable and, IMHO, haven't yet quite got it together. They've just so many options and talent in that squad. I reckon they're capable of tearing teams apart and will win the Prem, and more besides.

I was however surprised at how timid they were against Man City.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
West Ham are going through a bit of a "blip" at the moment.
I was at the game against Brighton and we played okay in fits and starts but overall we were mediocre and Brighton deserved their point.
we are going to have to up our game against chelsea

Comedy act from Jorgi and Mendy for your first.

Stunner from Ziyech abd Mount to put us back in front.

Surprised that WH are standing off so much - I thought they would come out pressing hard from the off.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Anyone watching Buxton in the FA Cup? Thanks to the rain on the camera lenses it's like watching a game through your bathroom window, opaque doesn't quite cover it!
Dion Dublin has just lost his umbrella during his half time analysis, it's blowing a proper hoolie oop North. 😄
Winter woolies on the uncovered terraces? Plucky underdogs? Bovril at half time? Marvellous.
Screenshot_20211204-135128_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Anyone watching Buxton in the FA Cup? Thanks to the rain on the camera lenses it's like watching a game through your bathroom window, opaque doesn't quite cover it!
Dion Dublin has just lost his umbrella during his half time analysis, it's blowing a proper hoolie oop North. 😄
Winter woolies on the uncovered terraces? Plucky underdogs? Bovril at half time? Marvellous.
View attachment 620459

Love a game like this. Suspect the usual of Buxton getting knackered but giving it a damn good go for 70 minutes.

AndyRM

XOXO
No way, the Morcambe 'keeper is Kyle Letheren - played a few games for Killie about 10 years ago, would have played more but Cammy Bell was pretty much the first name on the team sheet at the time.

Bit of a journeyman but a decent 'keeper.

SpokeyDokey

Game over.

Surrendered 2 goals and then a fluke = sunk.

FFS.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Game over.

Surrendered 2 goals and then a fluke = sunk.

FFS.
One happy Hammer here ^_^^_^^_^

You can't win 'em all Spokey, but it shows how resilient this West Ham side have become under Moyes. After two defeats and letting in an equaliser in the last minute against Brighton a few nights ago it looked as though things might unravel, but today they showed their metal.

This is the most un-West Ham like West Ham side I have ever known.

AndyRM

XOXO
Surprising result to say the least, although West Ham are playing some pretty tidy stuff this season. Seems as though Mendy had an uncharacteristic 'mare.

Massive game for Newcastle this afternoon. I'm getting The Fear on behalf of my Toon pals.

Which is a good thing, as it's helping me forget about the miserable performance I witnessed by Killie last night.

SpokeyDokey

One happy Hammer here ^_^^_^^_^

You can't win 'em all Spokey, but it shows how resilient this West Ham side have become under Moyes. After two defeats and letting in an equaliser in the last minute against Brighton a few nights ago it looked as though things might unravel, but today they showed their metal.

This is the most un-West Ham like West Ham side I have ever known.

We certainly can't!

Credit to Moyes though - he conceded that WH did not play that well especially first half and that the 3rd was very lucky.

Dreadful mistakes by Jorgi & Mendy and TT made no bones about where the blame lay today in the after-match interviews.

Tbh I really don't mind losing when we are outplayed but today's result (like the Burnley & MUFC games) are tough to take.

A long way to go though and we are still in it.

Best of luck to WH for the rest of the season - I have always rather liked Moyes and he is a good fit for you. :okay:

Top Bottom