The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
We left it late…….but super sub origi secures the 3pts, scousers go top

A good day for you - good teams fight until the end.

We certainly can't!

Credit to Moyes though - he conceded that WH did not play that well especially first half and that the 3rd was very lucky.

Dreadful mistakes by Jorgi & Mendy and TT made no bones about where the blame lay today in the after-match interviews.

Tbh I really don't mind losing when we are outplayed but today's result (like the Burnley & MUFC games) are tough to take.

A long way to go though and we are still in it.

Best of luck to WH for the rest of the season - I have always rather liked Moyes and he is a good fit for you. :okay:
Just back from the London stadium.
Perseverance from Bowen got us the penalty for the equaliser which was probably against the run of play and then Mount got a good late first half goal although our defending for it was poor.
Second half Chelsea looked comfortable but a quick counter attack made it 2-2.Still Chelsea had more of the possession but didn’t make it count and paid for it with Masuaku’s wonderful strike(cross😉).
Chelsea are a class act and had loads of possession and dominated the game for a lot of the time but we hung in there and got the result.

AndyRM

XOXO
Pleased for the Toon faithful. It was a game low on quality, other than the goal which needed real composure to take.

Saint-Maximin is an absolute joy to watch. Dude can run all day and isn't afraid to take anyone on. Only 24 too, so given the new owners actual ambition I'd hope he'd stay because they should be thinking about building a team around him.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
But not for long ^_^
Indeed.
"ScOuSeRs gO tOp".

giphy (37).gif

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
But not for long ^_^
Top 3 are really starting to pull away already…..and the goal difference stats are amazing

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
How is that?

Over the last five games third place Chelski (2 points behind the leaders) have scored the same points as bottom placed Norwich? And in the same period the gap between third and fourth has narrowed.
But in the last two games…….norwich 2pts and chelsea 3pts, an increase of 1pt, so that means the gap is widening

as for city and liverpool…….they have won their last 5 and 4 respectively, where arsenal and west ham have not, therfore the gap between those teams is widening

since west ham beat liverpool, they have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2…..so 4pts
liverpool have won all 4, therefore 12pts……we was 1 behind west ham, we are now 7 in front, gap widening

and over the last 5 games , chelsea 8pts, west ham in 4th 7pts…….therefore increased the gap by 1

so the gap between the top 3 and the rest, is getting wider

Hope this helps

Stephenite

Membå
But in the last two games…….norwich 2pts and chelsea 3pts, an increase of 1pt, so that means the gap is widening

as for city and liverpool…….they have won their last 5 and 4 respectively, where arsenal and west ham have not, therfore the gap between those teams is widening

since west ham beat liverpool, they have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2…..so 4pts
liverpool have won all 4, therefore 12pts……we was 1 behind west ham, we are now 7 in front, gap widening

and over the last 5 games , chelsea 8pts, west ham in 4th 7pts…….therefore increased the gap by 1

so the gap between the top 3 and the rest, is getting wider

Hope this helps
Yesterday, the gap between third place and fourth place, and third and last place, closed by 3 points and 1 point, respectively.

Top Bottom