The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good day for Pompey- 2-0 win over Morecambe, now unbeaten in nine league games (knocked out of the FA Cup already, though...), and Southampton lost again.

Stephenite

Membå
A very cheap penalty decision for LPL. Salah actually did a 360 degree forward somersault! Still, I got 10 points for it on FPL 🙂.

Slick

Guru
Today's Rangers game was billed as a tough ask for them, with Hearts manager expecting his front three to tear our back four apart as he reckoned they were there for the taking. To be fair to him, his prediction did appear to come true as Hearts came out the blocks like a bullet from a gun, although he looked pretty dejected after they conceded the second goal with 13 minutes on the clock. Disappointed we didn't add more but Hearts had their chances as well and are now only too aware of what happens when you open up against The Rangers. :okay:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well that was a right waste of time. We got Salzburg so flights were arranged, hotels pre-booked only to find UEFA say no, we're going to do the draw again at 2pm so the first one is null and void! A cock-up of tory party proportions, this!

PaulB

Legendary Member
UEFA and FIA are having a competition to see which sporting body can be more incompetent.
Both are having a nightmare.
Doubtless boris johnson is involved somewhere. It's Milan now. Again. They may as well not bother turning up.

yello

I've been singing Chelsea's praises (not literally) of late both here and elsewhere, despite a few recent stutters. I reckon they're a team on the rise. And then I read that Rudiger might want away... if he goes, that'd change my opinion considerably.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I've been singing Chelsea's praises (not literally) of late both here and elsewhere, despite a few recent stutters. I reckon they're a team on the rise. And then I read than Rudiger might want away... if he goes, that'd change my opinion considerably.
it will be end of season if he goes....cant see them selling him in january tbh

Top Bottom