The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
Premier league, once again, leading the way :okay:

carpiste

Guru
Wouldnt be happy losing to leipzig though
So am I now supposed to wait until you lose and take the mickey out of you and your team?
Nah, I don`t think so. I am more than happy with my team, with our manager, players and success.
I have always thought Liverpool were/ are one of the best teams in Europe, I do believe that Salah should have won the Balon d`or over Messi and I never have a pop at others for the team they support.
You can try to wind people up but I`m too old to get worried about internet trolling.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So am I now supposed to wait until you lose and take the mickey out of you and your team?
Nah, I don`t think so. I am more than happy with my team, with our manager, players and success.
I have always thought Liverpool were/ are one of the best teams in Europe, I do believe that Salah should have won the Balon d`or over Messi and I never have a pop at others for the team they support.
You can try to wind people up but I`m too old to get worried about internet trolling.
hmmmm didnt you take the mickey out of utd losing recently and making comments about ole??

or did you just put a LIKE on my post when i did it, which in effect is the same thing.

the same as these people
1638963131585.png
liking your post and also liking posts were i have taken the mickey out of other teams losing......maybe the football thread is wrong place for taking the mickey out of football teams losing.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
@SpokeyDokey Whats your take on Lukakus return to chelsea?? Did you need him and has he played up to that £100m price tag??

Hampered by injury but, despite that, I'm not impressed thus far.

Just a big lump in the box and that's about it and can't seem to play the ball with his feet. It's fine being just a BLITB if he scores 20+++ a year. ^_^

We needed a number 9 for sure but not sure if it should've been RL.

Will reserve final judgement until end of the season.

In other news our injury striken second string saving ourselves for the weekend team managed to let in a late goal to deny us top spot in our CL group. Grrrrr!

Onwards and upwards and still a bit of a gap to close down LFC and MUFC.

Hopefully during next season.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hampered by injury but, despite that, I'm not impressed thus far.

Just a big lump in the box and that's about it and can't seem to play the ball with his feet. It's fine being just a BLITB if he scores 20+++ a year. ^_^

We needed a number 9 for sure but not sure if it should've been RL.

Will reserve final judgement until end of the season.

In other news our injury striken second string saving ourselves for the weekend team managed to let in a late goal to deny us top spot in our CL group. Grrrrr!

Onwards and upwards and still a bit of a gap to close down LFC and MUFC.

Hopefully during next season.
It reminds of when liverpool signed benteke……we needed a striker and bought one that didnt suit our style of play. Lukaku is like that for chelsea, he just doesnt seem to fit with how tuchel wants you to play

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well I'm going to thoroughly enjoy our game today and I'd advise anyone else going to a match to do the same because I've a feeling these may be the last - or amongst the last - games with unrestricted crowds we'll be seeing for some time. It wouldn't surprise me to see that this is the early phase of some major disruptions we're going to have to face. Again. Games already being played behind closed doors in Germany and games here called off due to the virus running amok among squads.

Top Bottom