The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yes, the hosts were v poor.

Still, the biggest game on Sunday now with the two biggest stars in the tournament facing each other. Football doesn't get much better than that.
Hows the womens super league going???

Hows the womens super league going???
Brave comment to make when you know you’re on his ignore lost.

jowwy

Brave comment to make when you know you’re on his ignore lost.
no its the right comment to make, when he keeps posting about people ignoring the AFCON....yet i have seen no posts from him around women's super league, Copa America, Women's world cup etc etc etc. He's only interested in AFCON itself due to sadio and salah playing, as that's the only games he has commented on. Its typical of a person who thinks he has the rights over everyone else to comment on football, just cause he's a season ticket holder at Liverpool ( that he probably got form his great grandad, grandad or dad ) rather than waiting like everyone else on the waiting list for season tickets.

i also see yet again, you've only picked on my comment ( which is nothing unusual ) when other posters have been saying the same thing or is he ignoring them too??? ( as you know who's on his ignore list and keep posting about it every time i make a post)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Surely Liverpool's game is more important?
It's a fourth-round FA cup game Vs the championship of a continent.

And while we're on about the football, it turns out Joe Royle was sent an electricity bill from Everton FC. So he rings up Bill Kenwright in a state of confusion. "There's been a mistake here, Bill. I've just received a leccy bill for £37,000 and I haven't worked for Everton for over 30 years so surely this bill is the club's to pay?" Bill Kenwright says, "Joe, you were the last man to go in the trophy room in 1995 and you left the bloody lights on so you'll have to pay it!"

Last edited:

jowwy

It's a fourth-round FA cup game Vs the championship of a continent.
Hmmmmmm…..the club you support Vs a country you have zero affiliation too……

call yourself a liverpool fan

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Just read the BBC report of the Utd v Boro report:

"a win that was celebrated in enthusiastic fashion by 9000 strong visiting support "

Have I stepped back a century?

Stephenite

Membå
Killie are playing Arbroath tomorrow night. Potential league decider.

It's on TV and everything. Should be exciting stuff.
The Smokies have stretched their lead to four points! (I used to live in Dundee and have a soft spot for Arbroath).

Arbroath FC are the world record holders for the greatest scoreline involving a professional club. "Landing the leather between the posts" 36 times to Bon Accord's null.

From Wikipedia
The Scottish Athletic Journal at the time wrote The leather was landed between the posts 41 times, but five of the times were disallowed. Here and there, enthusiasts would be seen scoring sheet and pencil in hand, taking note of the goals as one would score runs at a cricket match.

Top Bottom