The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Feb 12 1994 was the last league meeting in what is today the Championship between Notts County and Nott m Forest with the Magpies winning 2-1. Abbreviation of Nottingham is Nottm, Notts is Nottinghamshire and anyone who has spent any time in the City will know the two teams are commonly referenced as Notts and Forest.

PaulB

Legendary Member
So after all the bollocks posted on here about Liverpool's unique achievements and quaddling potential, they have won 2 cups. Well done but not groundbreaking.

A massive achievement to play 330 mins of Cup final action in a season and not score a single goal!!
@PaulB

The straw-clutching nonsense intended to grasp something from another trophy-less season by a fan of some other also-rans. What achievements did your team make you proud of this season?
Do you even come from Liverpool ?

I mean, according to your signature you live in Colne which as far as I can see is no where near Anfield?

You're not one of these plastics are you?

Born and raised. I live in Colne for scholastic reasons where my children are concerned and because it is now the area where my wife has her medical practice. What part of Derby do you come from?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

potsy

Rambler
Nothing more than Chesterfield deserved IMO taking furlough payments and then paying ££££££ for players while asking the fans for money to pay staff.
Furlough FC... despicable club..

Was hoping for Halifax to come up with us, Solihull must be massive favourites but they have nothing to offer and will be massively punching above their weight in L2...

Grimsby preferred but finishing 6th and getting promoted would be a mockery of the league table..

vickster

Legendary Member
Perhaps I'm being overly cynical but it does seem like the Chelsea takeover went through considerably quicker than the Newcastle one...

£2bn to charity maybe oiled the wheels (and a sanctioned owner)?

AndyRM

XOXO
The Newcastle one was lucky to have gone through at all.

Is there anything potentially wrong with the new ownership of Chelsea, other than they are not British?

This is true. The opposition from other PL teams and those in charge of the league dragging their heels at every opportunity didn't help the process.

Top Bottom